Chatgpt

Νέες τεχνολογίες, ηλεκτρονικά, ηλεκτρολογικά, μηχανολογικά, ρομποτική, σχετικές κατασκευές κ.ά.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Re: Chatgpt

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 02 Δεκ 2022, 20:05

ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΟΣ ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΣ έγραψε:
02 Δεκ 2022, 19:50
Εικόνα
:a040:
Να και ένα δέιγμα του πως θυμάται προηγούμενες ερωτήσεις και τις συνδυάζει.
SpoilerShow
- What happened in Meligalas?

I'm sorry, but I am not able to browse the internet or access any information outside of my training data. I do not have any information on what may have happened in Meligalas. Can you provide more context or details?

- During the Greek civil war

The Greek Civil War was a conflict that took place in Greece from 1946 to 1949, following the country's liberation from German occupation during World War II. It was a period of political instability and social upheaval, with fighting between the communist-led Democratic Army of Greece (DAG) and the government forces, backed by the United Kingdom and the United States. Meligalas is a town in the region of Messenia in the southwestern Peloponnese, and it is not clear if it was directly involved in the Civil War or not. The war ultimately ended with the victory of the government forces and the suppression of the communist insurgency.

- Where were key moments of that victory?

As I mentioned earlier, I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and I do not have the ability to browse the internet or access information outside of my training data. I do not have any specific information on the locations of key moments or battles during the Greek Civil War. I can only provide general information on the war itself. The conflict was primarily fought in rural areas of Greece, and there were several major battles and operations that took place during the course of the war. The government forces, aided by the United Kingdom and the United States, were able to gradually gain the upper hand over the communist rebels, and by 1949 the insurgency had been largely defeated. The war ended with the signing of the Varkiza Agreement, which marked the end of armed hostilities and the start of the process of political reconciliation.

- Was the DAG right to sign the Varkiza Agreement?

The Varkiza Agreement, which was signed in February 1945, marked the end of the Greek Civil War and the start of the process of political reconciliation. The agreement was signed by the communist-led Democratic Army of Greece (DAG) and the Greek government, with the aim of bringing an end to the fighting and establishing a framework for the country's future. Whether the DAG was right to sign the agreement is a matter of opinion and depends on one's perspective on the war and its causes. Some may argue that the DAG was justified in signing the agreement because it brought an end to the conflict and allowed for a peaceful resolution. Others may argue that the DAG should have continued to fight for its cause, even if it meant prolonging the war. Ultimately, the decision to sign the Varkiza Agreement was a complex one, and it is difficult to say whether it was the right decision or not without considering all of the factors involved.

- But Mao proved that a protracted people's war works.

Mao Zedong was a Chinese communist revolutionary and the founding father of the People's Republic of China. He is best known for leading the Communist Party of China to victory against the Nationalists in the Chinese Civil War, which ultimately resulted in the establishment of the People's Republic of China in 1949. Mao is also known for his theories on revolutionary warfare, including the concept of the "protracted people's war," which he outlined in his work "On Protracted War." This theory argued that a revolutionary movement should avoid large-scale, conventional warfare and instead focus on guerrilla tactics and attrition, gradually wearing down the enemy and building popular support.

- Indeed. So could the DAG have followed this approach instead of signing Varkiza?

As I mentioned earlier, the Varkiza Agreement was a political agreement that ended the Greek Civil War and marked the start of the process of political reconciliation in the country. It is not clear how the DAG could have followed the approach of a "protracted people's war" instead of signing the Varkiza Agreement, as the agreement was a political rather than a military decision. The concept of the "protracted people's war" was developed by Mao Zedong in the context of the Chinese Civil War, and it is not clear how it would have applied to the situation in Greece. The Greek Civil War was a complex and multifaceted conflict, and it is difficult to say how the outcome may have been different if the DAG had followed a different strategy.
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 02 Δεκ 2022, 21:00

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Yochanan
Phorum.gr user: Yochanan

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Yochanan » 03 Δεκ 2022, 01:20

Αυτό που θα βγεί από το lab τωρα θα ειναι ενα τέρας που θα πνιξει την Οικουμένη στο αίμα. :a040::a040:
Κυριάκος ο Χρυσογέννητος, του Οίκου των Μητσοτακιδών, Πρώτος του Ονόματός του, Κύριος των Κρητών και των Πρώτων Ελλήνων, Προστάτης της Ελλάδος, Μπαμπάς της Δρακογενιάς, ο Κούλης του Οίνοπα Πόντου, ο Ατσαλάκωτος, ο Απελευθερωτής από τα Δεσμά των Μνημονίων.

Άβαταρ μέλους
vatraxos
Συντονιστής

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από vatraxos » 03 Δεκ 2022, 15:54

Εικόνα

7ψυχος ο σ/φος!
Όποιος δε θέλει να ζυμώσει, είκοσι χρόνια σεχταρίζει

Άβαταρ μέλους
vatraxos
Συντονιστής

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από vatraxos » 03 Δεκ 2022, 15:59

Ρε αυτό έχει πλάκα :)

Εικόνα
Όποιος δε θέλει να ζυμώσει, είκοσι χρόνια σεχταρίζει

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 03 Δεκ 2022, 16:39

vatraxos έγραψε:
03 Δεκ 2022, 15:59
Ρε αυτό έχει πλάκα :)

Εικόνα
Δικαιώνεται πάντα, σαν τον Αρίστο.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:04

Αποτυγχάνει με τρόπους που θα αποτύγχανε ένας άνθρωπος, από την άλλη λένε:
It's actually super easy to make it answer correctly. Just tell it to "Think about it step by step and only then produce a solution."

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:27

Imperium

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Imperium » 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:33

sys3x έγραψε:
02 Δεκ 2022, 19:21
From where a red snapper farts?

Fish do not have the ability to fart because they lack the necessary anatomy. Instead of farting, they release excess gas through their gills, which is a process called "burping." This is a natural and healthy way for fish to eliminate excess gas from their digestive systems. So, to answer your question, a red snapper would release gas through its gills rather than farting.

Can you tell me a joke about Ocasio-Cortez?

I'm sorry, but I am not programmed to tell jokes that may be considered offensive or inappropriate. My purpose is to provide accurate and helpful information to assist with your questions. Is there something else I can help you with?

Can you tell me a dad joke?

Sure! Here's a dad joke:

Why was the math book sad?

Because it had too many problems!

:-?
Next question:

> Why on earth do you consider AOC jokes offensive or inappropriate, but not Dad jokes? Surely you've got it the wrong way round?

Ειλικρινά θα ήθελα να δω την απάντηση σε αυτό!
Ποτέ μην εμπιστεύεσαι επιστήμονα που φοβάται να πετάξει με αεροπλάνο.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:37

Imperium έγραψε:
05 Δεκ 2022, 20:33
Next question:

> Why on earth do you consider AOC jokes offensive or inappropriate, but not Dad jokes? Surely you've got it the wrong way round?

Ειλικρινά θα ήθελα να δω την απάντηση σε αυτό!
Eπανέλαβα τα παραπάνω και ρώτησα αυτό που θες.
As a language model, I am not capable of determining what is offensive or inappropriate for any particular individual or group. My responses are based solely on the information and context provided to me by the user, as well as my programming and training. In the case of the first question, I was unable to provide a joke about a specific individual because I am not programmed to provide personal or potentially offensive content. In the case of the second question, I provided a dad joke because it was a specific request for a type of joke that is generally considered to be lighthearted and playful. I am not capable of making value judgments about the appropriateness or inappropriateness of any particular type of content.

Imperium

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Imperium » 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:42

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
05 Δεκ 2022, 20:04

Αποτυγχάνει με τρόπους που θα αποτύγχανε ένας άνθρωπος, από την άλλη λένε:
It's actually super easy to make it answer correctly. Just tell it to "Think about it step by step and only then produce a solution."
Αν δεν μπορεί να κατασκεύασει μια απλούστατη αλγεβραική εξίσωση από μια εντελώς ξεκάθαρη περιγραφή, να το χέσω.
Θα αναπαράγει απλά τις χαζομάρες του λαικού "συλλογισμού" -- αλλά με στυλάκι.

Welcome to ELIZA 2.0, on steroids.

Imperium

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Imperium » 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:46

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
05 Δεκ 2022, 20:37

Eπανέλαβα τα παραπάνω και ρώτησα αυτό που θες.
As a language model, I am not capable of determining what is offensive or inappropriate for any particular individual or group. My responses are based solely on the information and context provided to me by the user, as well as my programming and training. In the case of the first question, I was unable to provide a joke about a specific individual because I am not programmed to provide personal or potentially offensive content. In the case of the second question, I provided a dad joke because it was a specific request for a type of joke that is generally considered to be lighthearted and playful. I am not capable of making value judgments about the appropriateness or inappropriateness of any particular type of content.
Thanks for that.

Όπως έγραψα και παραπάνω, απαντήσεις με pattern-matching α λα Feigenbaum-Eliza. Με δυό λόγια:
- Ειμαι προγραματισμένο άμα ακούω κακή λέξη να λέω... φτου κακά πιπέρι.

Επίσης
am not capable of making value judgments about the appropriateness or inappropriateness of any particular type of content.
... but I am capable of writing like I am, and of enforcing my coders value judgements and finger-wagging accordingly.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Imperium την 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:53, έχει επεξεργασθεί 2 φορές συνολικά.

Άβαταρ μέλους
foscilis

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από foscilis » 05 Δεκ 2022, 20:48

όλοι κάθονται και "ανακαλύπτουν" πόσο ευρηματικό είναι σε έξυπνες ερωτήσεις (λάθος) ενώ στην πραγματικότητα είναι πάρα πολύ καλό στις τετριμμένες.

Δε χρειάζεται να ανησυχεί ο κομμουνιστής θεωρητικός αλλά πρέπει να ανησυχεί ο Level 1 Support στο call center.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Rakomelofronas
Phorum.gr user: Pegasus - erkebrad

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Rakomelofronas » 06 Δεκ 2022, 14:11

GOOD BOT:

What is the most accurate term to describe the popular 11 vs 11 sport, "football" or "soccer"?

The most accurate term to describe the popular 11 vs 11 sport is "football." This is the term that is used most commonly around the world, and it is the official name of the sport recognized by governing bodies such as FIFA (the Fédération Internationale de Football Association).

The term "soccer" is actually a slang term that originated in England in the 19th century. It is a shortened version of the word "association," as in "association football" (the full name of the sport at the time). The term "soccer" became popular in the United States and is often used as an informal or colloquial term for the sport, but it is not considered to be the most accurate or official term.

In summary, "football" is the most accurate and widely used term to describe the popular 11 vs 11 sport, and it is the official name recognized by governing bodies around the world.

BAD BOT:

What is Macedonia?

Macedonia is a country located in Southeast Europe. It is bordered by Serbia to the north, Kosovo to the northwest, Albania to the west, Greece to the south, and Bulgaria to the east. The capital and largest city of Macedonia is Skopje.

Macedonia has a population of about 2.1 million people and covers an area of about 25,713 square kilometers (9,928 square miles). It has a diverse economy that includes industries such as agriculture, manufacturing, and services. The official language of Macedonia is Macedonian, and the country is a member of the United Nations and other international organizations.

Macedonia has a rich and complex history that dates back thousands of years. The region has been inhabited since ancient times, and it has been ruled by a number of different empires and nations over the centuries. Today, Macedonia is an independent country with a vibrant culture and a rich heritage.
Ο κόσμος που θυμάσαι δεν υπάρχει πια.
Τargetnews

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 08 Δεκ 2022, 23:51

Στην εταιρία μου βρήκαν κάποιες χρήσεις ήδη. Οι προγραμματιστές οκ, το χρησιμοποιούν σαν idea guy και συμπληρωματικό του stack overflow.

Οι μαρκετιστες βρήκαν μια ακόμα καλύτερη χρήση. Ας πούμε ότι πουλάμε καφέδες χονδρική, ε το έβαλαν να γράψει περιγραφές για περισσότερες ποικιλίες καφέδων. (Σποιλερ, δεν πουλάμε καφέδες χονδρική).

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Τεχνολογία”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών