Κορονοϊός από την κινα

Θέματα υγείας και ευεξίας, ιατρικά νέα και εξελίξεις.
Κανόνες Δ. Συζήτησης
Οι πληροφορίες, οι συμβουλές και γενικότερα το υλικό που δημοσιεύεται σε αυτή την ενότητα έχουν αποκλειστικά ενημερωτικό χαρακτήρα και εκφράζουν τις προσωπικές απόψεις των αρχικών συγγραφέων στα πλαίσια της δημόσιας συζήτησης. Σε καμία περίπτωση δεν αποτελούν επιστημονική ιατρική πληροφόρηση. Το Phorum.com.gr δεν παρέχει ιατρικές συμβουλές, ούτε φέρει ευθύνη για το υλικό που δημοσιεύεται εδώ ή σε άλλη ενότητα της κοινότητας, ή μεταφέρεται ως πληροφορία με τη χρήση προσωπικών μηνυμάτων, e-mail και άλλων τρόπων. Δεν φέρουμε καμία απολύτως ευθύνη για οποιαδήποτε τυχόν σωματική / ψυχική βλάβη λόγω εσφαλμένης πληροφόρησης. Συστήνουμε πάντοτε να συμβουλεύεστε γιατρό για θέματα υγείας.

Η ανάγνωση ή/και η συμμετοχή σας στην παρούσα ενότητα συνεπάγεται ότι συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε ανεπιφύλακτα τους παραπάνω όρους.
Zelda

Re: Κορονοϊός από την κινα

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Zelda » 08 Ιαν 2022, 19:09

nick έγραψε:
08 Ιαν 2022, 14:38
Zelda έγραψε:
08 Ιαν 2022, 09:58
https://www.iefimerida.gr/ygeia/mina-gk ... n-pandimia

Η Ελλάδα πρώτη χώρα στον κόσμο που κερδίζει τη μάχη με την πανδημία επισημως :smt038
Μπράβο!
Μπραβο στη Ελλάδα που με ένα νόμο με ενα άρθρο κήρυξε τη νικη επι του κορονιου.
Δεν υπήρχε άλλωστε ουτε μια στο εκατομμύριο πιθανότητα να τη χασει.
Τι νομο; Με απλη εγκύκλιο του Υπουργού
Αδαμαστη ελληνικη ψυχη

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 09 Ιαν 2022, 12:11

Συναγερμός, βρέθηκαν 20 κρούσματα στην Tianjin, εκ των οποίων 2 Όμικρον. Ακόμα παίζει να εντοπιστούν όλες οι επαφές και να λυθεί χωρίς λοκντάουν. Χεσμένοι οι κάτοικοι καθώς σε 20 μέρες είναι η Γιορτή της Άνοιξης.
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 09 Ιαν 2022, 20:55

"Με τι κόστος;" ρωτάνε και ξαναρωτάνε για τη Zero Covid Policy οι Δυτικοί. Η απάντηση είναι "προφανώς μικρότερο από της αδράνειας".
It is worth noting that in recent days, public opinion in the West has been questioning China's dynamic zero-case policy yet again, launching another round of verbal attacks. One of the most sensational statements came from the Eurasia Group, which claims that the top risk in 2022 would be "the failure of China's zero-COVID policy" due to the pressure it would bring to global supply-chain disruptions and high inflation. We can see an absurd scene: a group of deserters fleeing the battlefield, stabbing their comrades in the back who are still holding on in the fight.

The population of the US is equivalent to the total of South China's Guangdong, East China's Shandong, and Central China's Henan provinces, while the population of the UK is about the same as Central China's Hunan Province. These two countries have recently exceeded 1 million and 200,000 new infections in a single day, , overwhelming the medical system and seriously disrupting the functioning of society.

If China, as a developing country with a population of more than 1.4 billion, chooses to "coexist" with the epidemic and "lie flat," at least tens of millions of people will be infected and hundreds of thousands of people will die. Who can bear such consequences?

It has been proven that the dynamic zero-case policy is still the best choice for epidemic prevention and control in China today. As for the so-called economic consequences alleged by some people in the US-led West, China's box office exceeded 47 billion yuan (about $7.37 billion) in 2021, ranking No.1 in the world. Meanwhile, China's total imports and exports of goods were expected to reach $6 trillion in 2021, seeing an over 20 percent growth from one year earlier. Isn't the data directly related to the dynamic zero-case policy? Under such circumstances, they ignore China's significant contribution to the global fight against the pandemic and its role as the engine of world economic recovery.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Γαληνός

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Γαληνός » 10 Ιαν 2022, 16:09

Children in Uganda have finally begun returning to school, after nearly two years off. On Monday, the country ended 83 weeks of full or partial school closures, the longest anywhere in the world.

Uganda first shut its schools in March 2020, after the first coronavirus case was recorded in Africa. Some classes were reopened to students in February 2021, but a total lockdown was imposed again in June.

The shutdown affected more than 10 million students.
Ουγκάντα, δύο χρόνια κλειστά σχολεία, από τον Μάρτιο του 2020....
10 εκατομμύρια μαθητές
“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.”—Joan Walsh Anglund

Άβαταρ μέλους
Cecily Anne

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Cecily Anne » 10 Ιαν 2022, 16:22

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
09 Ιαν 2022, 20:55
"Με τι κόστος;" ρωτάνε και ξαναρωτάνε για τη Zero Covid Policy οι Δυτικοί. Η απάντηση είναι "προφανώς μικρότερο από της αδράνειας".
It is worth noting that in recent days, public opinion in the West has been questioning China's dynamic zero-case policy yet again, launching another round of verbal attacks. One of the most sensational statements came from the Eurasia Group, which claims that the top risk in 2022 would be "the failure of China's zero-COVID policy" due to the pressure it would bring to global supply-chain disruptions and high inflation. We can see an absurd scene: a group of deserters fleeing the battlefield, stabbing their comrades in the back who are still holding on in the fight.

The population of the US is equivalent to the total of South China's Guangdong, East China's Shandong, and Central China's Henan provinces, while the population of the UK is about the same as Central China's Hunan Province. These two countries have recently exceeded 1 million and 200,000 new infections in a single day, , overwhelming the medical system and seriously disrupting the functioning of society.

If China, as a developing country with a population of more than 1.4 billion, chooses to "coexist" with the epidemic and "lie flat," at least tens of millions of people will be infected and hundreds of thousands of people will die. Who can bear such consequences?

It has been proven that the dynamic zero-case policy is still the best choice for epidemic prevention and control in China today. As for the so-called economic consequences alleged by some people in the US-led West, China's box office exceeded 47 billion yuan (about $7.37 billion) in 2021, ranking No.1 in the world. Meanwhile, China's total imports and exports of goods were expected to reach $6 trillion in 2021, seeing an over 20 percent growth from one year earlier. Isn't the data directly related to the dynamic zero-case policy? Under such circumstances, they ignore China's significant contribution to the global fight against the pandemic and its role as the engine of world economic recovery.
Φαντάσου να είχαμε τον πληθυσμό τους και να μας ανοιγόκλειναν σαν περιστρεφόμενη πόρτα, όπως κάνανε εδώ. :smt005: Θα πουσάραμε ομαδικά μαργαρίτες. Τώρα θυμηθήκανε την οικονομία.
“I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn't ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog.”

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 12 Ιαν 2022, 23:29

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
AlienWay
Phorum.gr user: AlienWay

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από AlienWay » 13 Ιαν 2022, 04:08

Υπάρχουν κάποια δεδομένα, που αν τα προσεγγίσουμε με μία διερευνητική ματιά, μπορούμε να προβληματιστούμε.

Σήμερα ο αριθμός των διασωληνωμένων έφτασε τους 670, ενώ μόλις χθες ήταν περίπου 640. Η αύξηση είναι ανησυχητική, διότι πρέπει να διερευνηθεί αν οι επιπλέον 30, προέρχονται από όμικρον. Αν προέρχονται από όμικρον, τα μαντάτα είναι άσχημα. Αν είναι από δέλτα, σημαίνει ότι η όμικρον δεν έχει επικρατήσει ακόμη επί της δέλτα.

Σε γενικές γραμμές, αυτό που μετράει στην παρούσα φάση είναι ο αριθμός των διασωληνωμένων. Τα κρούσματα εμφανίζονται τεχνηέντως λιγότερα. Από τους διασωληνωμένους θα κριθεί το πόσο επικίνδυνη είναι η όμικρον.
Ζούμε σε μια οικονομία.

Zelda

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Zelda » 15 Ιαν 2022, 00:42

Κατατροπώθηκε ο κορονοιος
Ψαχνει να κρυφτεί

https://www.kathimerini.gr/world/561670 ... s-eidikon/

Άβαταρ μέλους
Philip Mortimer

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Philip Mortimer » 15 Ιαν 2022, 17:06

Γαληνός έγραψε:
10 Ιαν 2022, 16:09
Children in Uganda have finally begun returning to school, after nearly two years off. On Monday, the country ended 83 weeks of full or partial school closures, the longest anywhere in the world.

Uganda first shut its schools in March 2020, after the first coronavirus case was recorded in Africa. Some classes were reopened to students in February 2021, but a total lockdown was imposed again in June.

The shutdown affected more than 10 million students.
Ουγκάντα, δύο χρόνια κλειστά σχολεία, από τον Μάρτιο του 2020....
10 εκατομμύρια μαθητές
Δεν το γνώριζα αυτό, άρα και στην καρδιά της αφρικανικής ηπείρου λήφθηκαν μέτρα.

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos
Phorum.gr user: nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 18 Ιαν 2022, 01:32

αρχιζουνε να επιβεβαιωνονται οι υποψιες οτι ο γεννετικος παραγοντας εχει αμεση σχεση με τη βαρυτητα νοσησης

η προσοχη μας στο Καστελοριζο

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 27 Ιαν 2022, 19:45

Κράτησαν τα τείχη της Σι'αν!
XI'AN, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Xi'an, capital of northwest China's Shaanxi Province, cleared all areas classified as high and medium-risk for COVID-19 after more than a month's epidemic prevention and control efforts, local authorities said Monday.

The whole city has been downgraded to low risk, and all residents can travel freely with their health QR code from Monday, according to the municipal epidemic prevention and control headquarters.

The city's traffic, as well as work and production, has fully resumed while government organs at all levels and enterprises have returned to normal since Monday, the headquarters added.
https://english.news.cn/20220124/72ad7a ... 5f2/c.html

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 27 Ιαν 2022, 22:57

Sweden decides against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-12
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sw ... 022-01-27/

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 20 Μαρ 2022, 00:04

αφου παντελονιασε κατι ψοροεκατομ. ειπε να βγει στη συνταξη ... καλοφαγωτα γιατρε

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 24 Μαρ 2022, 17:49

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 28 Μαρ 2022, 18:54

κλεινει η Σανγκαι σε νεο τεραστιο λοκ νταουν ...

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Ιατρική και θέματα Υγείας”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών