Οι ελληνο-βάλτοι και ο Τρωικός πόλεμος

Παραφυσική, μεταφυσικά, ανεξήγητα φαινόμενα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Σενέκας

Οι ελληνο-βάλτοι και ο Τρωικός πόλεμος

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Σενέκας » 19 Μάιος 2021, 18:01

τι συμβαίνει αδέρφια; Γιατί τα ακούω πρώτη φορά στο reddit αυτά; Γιατί έχουμε μείνει τόσο πίσω ως κοινότητα όσον αφορά τις ψεκ εναλλακτικές θεωρίες; Που είναι ο Leporello; Τι κάνει ο Αρίστος; :-?
ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΟΣ ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΣ έγραψε:
05 Ιούλ 2020, 12:19
Η διάρροια του μπακογιάννη μετά από οξεία τροφική δηλητηρίαση είναι νέκταρ και αμβροσία

Άβαταρ μέλους
Σενέκας

Re: Οι ελληνο-βάλτοι και ο Τρωικός πόλεμος

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Σενέκας » 19 Μάιος 2021, 18:08

Felice Vinci is a nuclear engineer with an extensive background in Latin and Greek studies. Vinci told CA: "I have been interested in the Greek poet Homer and Greek mythology since I was seven years old. My elementary schoolteacher gave me a book about the Trojan War, so the leading characters of Homer's poem, ‘Iliad,’ were as important for me as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.

"In 1992, I found the Greek historian Plutarch's key-indication which positioned the island Ogygie in the North Atlantic ocean. I decided to dedicate myself to this research. The ancient Greek that I had studied in secondary school helped me very much. Subsequently, I was helped and encouraged by Professor Rosa Calzecchi Onesti, a famous scholar who has translated both of Homer's poems, ‘Iliad’ and ‘Odyssey,’ into Italian. Her translations are considered a point of reference for scholars in Italy.

"After the publication of my book Homericus Nuncius: il mondo di Omero nel Baltico, in Italy, I was invited to expound my theory in various universities around the world, including Pavia, Padua, Rome (Italy), Riga (Latvia), and Vancouver (Canada). After the book was published in Russia in 2004, with the introduction by professor Tatyana Devyatkina (who has the chair of classical philology at the University of Saransk), I presented the Russian edition at the Academy of Sciences of St. Petersburg.

"After my book was published in the United States, under the title The Baltic Origins of Homer's Epic Tales: The Iliad, the Odyssey, and the Migration of Myth, in June 2006, professor William Mullen, who teaches classics at Bard College in New York, sailed from Stockholm, Sweden, on a sailboat with four of his pupils to follow Ulysses's course as indicated in my book. This event was financed by a 6,000-dollar grant from the Sea Education Association, a prestigious U.S. oceanographic institute. The U.S. edition of the book is now a text for the students at Bard College.

"A scientific international workshop on ‘Homer in the Baltic’ was inspired by my book and took place in Toija, Finland, on August 10, 2007, with archaeologists and professors from the Universities of Milan, Rome, Pavia, Messina, New York, and Riga in attendance.

"I continue to work on my theory. I think it could be useful to give a cultural basis to the idea of the unity of Europe that, until now, has only been approached from an economic and financial perspective.

"My theory is that the real setting of the ‘Iliad’ and the ‘Odyssey’ is not in the Mediterranean Sea, but in the north of Europe. The sagas that gave rise to the two poems came from the Baltic regions, where the Bronze Age flourished in the second millennium B.C. and many Homeric places, such as Ithaca and Troy, can still be identified. The blond Achaeans who founded the Mycenaean civilization in the sixteenth century B.C. brought these tales from Scandinavia to Greece after the end of the "post-glacial climatic optimum." Then they rebuilt their original world, where the Trojan War and many other mythical events had taken place, in the Mediterranean. The memory of this heroic age and the feats performed by their ancestors in their lost homeland was preserved through many generations by their oral tradition, until it was ultimately put in writing in the eighth century B.C., when alphabetical writing was introduced in Greece. In my opinion this ‘rediscovery’ of Homer could contribute to the birth of a new humanism in Western culture."

https://www.encyclopedia.com/arts/educa ... elice-1946
:xena:
Η διάρροια του μπακογιάννη μετά από οξεία τροφική δηλητηρίαση είναι νέκταρ και αμβροσία

Άβαταρ μέλους
Leporello
Phorum.gr user: Leporello

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Leporello » 19 Μάιος 2021, 18:16

Δυστυχώς, παραδέχομαι άγνοια. Το μόνο σχετικό που ξέρω είναι ότι ο Τρωϊκός πόλεμος στην πραγματικότητα διεξήχθη μεταξύ Μ.Βρετανίας και Δανίας. Τον Αρίστο μη τον υπολογίζεις. Είναι πολύ απασχολημένος να βρεί τις παρενέργειες των εμβολίων και τα σχέδια των παγκοσμιοποιητών.
hellegennes έγραψε:
13 Οκτ 2022, 21:35
Γνωρίζω πολύ καλύτερα στατιστική από σένα
2. Η λέξη υδρόφιλος είναι σύνθετη από δύο ελληνικές λέξεις το ύδωρ που σήμαινε νερό και το φίλος που σήμαινε φίλος.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Σενέκας

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Σενέκας » 19 Μάιος 2021, 18:27

Leporello έγραψε:
19 Μάιος 2021, 18:16
Δυστυχώς, παραδέχομαι άγνοια. Το μόνο σχετικό που ξέρω είναι ότι ο Τρωϊκός πόλεμος στην πραγματικότητα διεξήχθη μεταξύ Μ.Βρετανίας και Δανίας. Τον Αρίστο μη τον υπολογίζεις. Είναι πολύ απασχολημένος να βρεί τις παρενέργειες των εμβολίων και τα σχέδια των παγκοσμιοποιητών.
ίσως να ξέρει λεπτομέρειες ο Γκουερινο. Αν όχι, θα απογοητευτώ

Άβαταρ μέλους
Leporello
Phorum.gr user: Leporello

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Leporello » 19 Μάιος 2021, 18:29

Δες κι'αυτό:
http://chronologia.org/en/

hellegennes έγραψε:
13 Οκτ 2022, 21:35
Γνωρίζω πολύ καλύτερα στατιστική από σένα
2. Η λέξη υδρόφιλος είναι σύνθετη από δύο ελληνικές λέξεις το ύδωρ που σήμαινε νερό και το φίλος που σήμαινε φίλος.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Beria
Συντονιστής

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Beria » 19 Μάιος 2021, 18:49

Θεματαρα!
gassim έγραψε:
07 Σεπ 2021, 14:12
Ωρες είναι τώρα να οικειοποιηθεί η αριστερά και την Γαλλική επανάσταση.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Σενέκας

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Σενέκας » 19 Μάιος 2021, 19:07

Beria έγραψε:
19 Μάιος 2021, 18:49
Θεματαρα!
στις παλιές, καλές εποχές, θα είχαμε ήδη 5 άτομα να μας εξηγούν πότε θα ξεμαρμαρωθεί ο μαρμαρωμένος ελληνο-βαλτος και θα έρθει να μας δείξει τον χάρτη στην υπερβορεία και να μας εξηγούν την ελληνο-βαλτική καταγωγή του Στάλιν, του Χρουτσιώφ, και του Χριστόφορου Κολόμβου :a040:

Άβαταρ μέλους
foscilis

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από foscilis » 19 Μάιος 2021, 19:13

Εικόνα
Αποκλειστική φωτογραφία ελληνοβαλτου ρεντιτορ

Άβαταρ μέλους
Sid Vicious

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Sid Vicious » 19 Μάιος 2021, 19:35

:-?
Παντως δεν εχω γνωρισει Λιθουανη και να μην νιωσω καταγοητευμενος, μαλλον θα ειναι το καλεσμα του αιματος
yet say this to the Possum: a bang, not a whimper,
with a bang not with a whimper,
To build the city of Dioce whose terraces are the colour of stars

Άβαταρ μέλους
Jimmy81
Phorum.gr user: Jimmy81

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Jimmy81 » 21 Μάιος 2021, 04:05

Είχα αναφέρει το βιβλίο και την θεωρία αυτού του μηχανικού σε παλιότερο νήμα.

Jimmy81 @ Ολυμπιακη Φυλη

Πάσχει αρχαιολογικά και γλωσσολογικά (και όχι μόνο). Μπαγιάτικος νορδικισμός. Έχει και ο βορράς Λιακόπουλους.
Ροζάκης-Κοτζιάς-Δένδιας: Οι 3 σύγχρονοι Τιτάνες της ελληνικής εξωτερικής πολιτικής
Κράτη με Σύνθετη Ονομασία αλλά ιθαγένεια από τη μία λέξη της κρατικής ονομασίας

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Εναλλακτικές επιστήμες”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών