Fuck off Bruce Dickinson

Νέες κυκλοφορίες, προτάσεις για νέα ακούσματα, κριτικές
Κανόνες Δ. Συζήτησης
Στα νήματα της ενότητας που βάζετε μουσικά βίντεο, παρακαλούμε να περιοριστείτε σε 1 ή το πολύ 2 βίντεο ανά ποστ, για να μην υπερφορτώνονται οι browsers.
user0972003

Re: Fuck off Bruce Dickinson

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από user0972003 » 29 Μάιος 2023, 13:13

neon imposter έγραψε:
29 Μάιος 2023, 12:40
έλεος με τα απολιθώματα
Δεν ήμουν μεγάλη φαν Maiden πάντως, αλλά θέλω να τους δω.

neon imposter
Phorum.gr user: neon imposter

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από neon imposter » 29 Μάιος 2023, 13:27

user έγραψε:
29 Μάιος 2023, 13:13
neon imposter έγραψε:
29 Μάιος 2023, 12:40
έλεος με τα απολιθώματα
Δεν ήμουν μεγάλη φαν Maiden πάντως, αλλά θέλω να τους δω.
Τότε σου εύχομαι να έλθουν μαζί με τους άλλους τους απατεώνες σε ένα μεγκατουρ δεινοσαύρων

Να δεις στη σκηνή μαζί Λαρς με Ντίκινσον

Λαρς με Ντίκινσον ακούγεται σαν γλυκό, α προπο

Άβαταρ μέλους
Λεγεών

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Λεγεών » 27 Ιουν 2023, 07:37

Λεγεών έγραψε:
18 Ιούλ 2022, 21:15
σχόλιο από κάποιο βίντεο στο tube, που μάλλον εξηγεί πολλά
I worked with the guys for 2 tours and what nobody knows is that Bruce has changed over the past few years. He's forgetting things and going off on diff people largely for nothing. One thing I thought I'd never see is Bruce becoming the man he's turning into. It no doubt idly has to do with his mental state and getting older. Sadly its only going to get worse mainly because Bruce doesn't think anything is wrong. In other words he's not seeing what the rest of the world and more importantly the friends and family and crew sees. The only thing I can say is that if you want to cont enjoying Bruce with maiden you're going to have to except this is how Bruce is going to be and worse. Except it and let him yell at you and just let it go in one ear and on the other. We all have to get old. Some will handle it better then other. Bruce has always been in shape physically but there's not. Ugh you can do when your mental state goes. One thing about all this that I hate seeing is the fact that Bruce has always been fairly humble. Now sadly a bit a Diva behavior is setting in and I also blame the mental condition on that. Great example of this was him getting on the guy for smoking pot. Truthfully the kid wasn't that close to him and it was a huge open area. Chances are he didn't even smell it. He just saw it and could've went on but chose to stop and make a big scene about it. The Pyro smoke we used for years was far more damaging to "His Lungs" then the pot smoke i prom you this. So again there's def something else going on with Bruce thats causing him to do this all of a sudden. I started noticing it for the 1st time myself my final year working with them. I finished my work on the final music videos and he would start asking me the same questions multiple times never realizing he had already asked and we had already answered it. So we had to answer the same questions sometime 5 or 6 times. It really got to me because Bruce has always been an idol of mine and he is the reasons why I began singing myself back in 86 for the first time. To see an idol of mine going through this just really bummed me out. Just try to over look his actions now and know he doesn't even realize what he's doing alot of the time. Stay positive and keep supporting the guys.
https://youtube.com/shorts/hnw8woT9fAg?feature=share
Ο χρήστης που γκρέμισε τον ηλονμασκισμό.

Χαῖρε, τὸ τῶν Δαιμόνων πολυθρύλητον θαῦμα·
χαῖρε, τὸ τῶν αγγέλων πολυθρήνητον τραῦμα.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Μουσική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών