Supreme leader Trump

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos
Phorum.gr user: nostromos

Re: Supreme leader Trump

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 10 Μαρ 2022, 01:23

"The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) was quoted as stating turbine engines have a failure rate of one per 375,000 flight hours, compared to of one every 3,200 flight hours for aircraft piston engines."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jet-engine ... 0worldwide
η προσοχη μας στο Καστελοριζο

Magnus3

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Magnus3 » 10 Μαρ 2022, 18:31

Lugozzi έγραψε:
09 Μαρ 2022, 11:22

Τραμπ θα λέτε και θα κλαίτε, vol. 3135
:o Τα λέγε από τότε ο πορτοκαλι μπούλης. Κάποια ζωα δεν τον πίστευαν, τώρα θα τον πιστέψουν και τα ζωα

Magnus3

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Magnus3 » 11 Μαρ 2022, 17:22

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 12 Μαρ 2022, 01:21

θα ξαναμπηκε αλλα το εμπεδοσουμε ακομη μια φορα

ΤΡΑΜΠ θα λετε και θα κλαιτε

Άβαταρ μέλους
Obi Wan Iakobi

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Obi Wan Iakobi » 12 Μαρ 2022, 01:29

nostromos έγραψε:
09 Μαρ 2022, 14:54
14hfvy5l.jpg
:romance-hearteyes:
Η αλήθεια είναι μια μικροαστική εμμονή.

Βλαδίμηρος Ίλιτς Λένιν

Άβαταρ μέλους
Scouser

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Scouser » 12 Μαρ 2022, 16:49

Εικόνα
Έλα ντε. :giggle: Ας πρόσεχες, Μπιλ.
''That's not what your fucking job is. You are bullshiting people, you are acting as a propagandist. It's not 'mostly peaceful' when a car is on fire''. Joe Rogan

πατησιωτης
Phorum.gr user: πατησιωτης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από πατησιωτης » 12 Μαρ 2022, 19:32

Aυτός έχει ουδετεροποιηθεί καιρό τώρα και προσπαθεί να κρατεί ισορροπίες.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Lugozzi

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Lugozzi » 13 Μαρ 2022, 16:27

Σε όλα δικαιώθηκε.
“Don't let a win get to your head or a loss to your heart.”

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 16 Μαρ 2022, 12:35

Folks, the bourgeois, they're no good everyone is saying it. All these workers, very handsome workers come up to me and say, Comrade Trump there is a specter haunting Europe, and you know what, they're right. These bourgeois are very nasty people very very rude and very unfair to the workers. They are stealing our surplus value and no one is doing anything about it. The proletariat comes up to me everyday and says, Comrade Trump will you lead the revolution? And I gotta turn to them and say, Look the instruments of capitalism will be used to bring about its destruction believe me you gotta trust me on this one. The means of production, Obama never wanted to seize them. Well guess what? I'm seizing them. Landlords? They're done for folks. Everyone told me they said, Comrade Trump you won't be the vanguard of the revolution and they would laugh, the media laughed the democrats laughed, guess whose laughing now?
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Scouser

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Scouser » 16 Μαρ 2022, 12:42

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
16 Μαρ 2022, 12:35
Folks, the bourgeois, they're no good everyone is saying it. All these workers, very handsome workers come up to me and say, Comrade Trump there is a specter haunting Europe, and you know what, they're right. These bourgeois are very nasty people very very rude and very unfair to the workers. They are stealing our surplus value and no one is doing anything about it. The proletariat comes up to me everyday and says, Comrade Trump will you lead the revolution? And I gotta turn to them and say, Look the instruments of capitalism will be used to bring about its destruction believe me you gotta trust me on this one. The means of production, Obama never wanted to seize them. Well guess what? I'm seizing them. Landlords? They're done for folks. Everyone told me they said, Comrade Trump you won't be the vanguard of the revolution and they would laugh, the media laughed the democrats laughed, guess whose laughing now?
Γενικότερα μιλώντας, κομμουνιστές τύπου Κίνας, είναι ευπρόσδεκτοι στο Trump bandwagon, υπό προϋποθέσεις φυσικά.
''That's not what your fucking job is. You are bullshiting people, you are acting as a propagandist. It's not 'mostly peaceful' when a car is on fire''. Joe Rogan

Άβαταρ μέλους
Bill Hicks

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Bill Hicks » 16 Μαρ 2022, 13:11

nostromos έγραψε:
10 Μαρ 2022, 01:23

"The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) was quoted as stating turbine engines have a failure rate of one per 375,000 flight hours, compared to of one every 3,200 flight hours for aircraft piston engines."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jet-engine ... 0worldwide
I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time... didn’t murder anybody, didn’t rob anybody, didn’t rape anybody... didn’t lose ONE fuckin’ job, laughed my ass off... and went about my day! :smt033

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 16 Μαρ 2022, 14:57

Bill Hicks έγραψε:
16 Μαρ 2022, 13:11
τι ακριβως θελεις να πεις ...?

Άβαταρ μέλους
Bill Hicks

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Bill Hicks » 16 Μαρ 2022, 17:21

nostromos έγραψε:
16 Μαρ 2022, 14:57
Bill Hicks έγραψε:
εγώ τίποτα. έβαλα το βίντεο τής προσγείωσης χωρίς μπροστινές ρόδες ενός Boeing 727 τής εταιρείας Trump Shuttle το 1989 στην Βοστώνη, απ'όπου και το πλάνο που έβαλες.

εσύ μάλλον κάτι ήθελες να πεις. :D
I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time... didn’t murder anybody, didn’t rob anybody, didn’t rape anybody... didn’t lose ONE fuckin’ job, laughed my ass off... and went about my day! :smt033

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 16 Μαρ 2022, 17:48

Bill Hicks έγραψε:
16 Μαρ 2022, 17:21
nostromos έγραψε:
16 Μαρ 2022, 14:57
Bill Hicks έγραψε:
εγώ τίποτα. έβαλα το βίντεο τής προσγείωσης χωρίς μπροστινές ρόδες ενός Boeing 727 τής εταιρείας Trump Shuttle το 1989 στην Βοστώνη, απ'όπου και το πλάνο που έβαλες.

εσύ μάλλον κάτι ήθελες να πεις. :D
εγω δεν εβαλα μονο το πλανο εβαλα και ενα λινκ απο κατω ... δηλαδη οτι ηταν να πω το ειπα ... αν εχεις να σχολιασεις κατι ελευθερα ... αλλιως γεια χαρα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Bill Hicks

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Bill Hicks » 16 Μαρ 2022, 21:49

nostromos έγραψε:
16 Μαρ 2022, 17:48

εγω δεν εβαλα μονο το πλανο εβαλα και ενα λινκ απο κατω ... δηλαδη οτι ηταν να πω το ειπα ... αν εχεις να σχολιασεις κατι ελευθερα ... αλλιως γεια χαρα
καλά. :e045:

ας βάλω έγω τότε κάτι πιο σχετικό.

το αεροπλάνο που ταξίδευε έχει τρεις κινητήρες και το engine failure ήταν contained (δεν διαλύθηκε να κάνει ζημιά), οπότε δεν ήταν κάνα φοβερό emergency απλά forced landing.

το αεροπλάνο (που δεν είναι δικό του, αλλά κάποιου σπόνσορα) είναι 21-θέσιο private jet κατασκευής 1999.

https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInquir ... mberResult
https://www.regosearch.com/aircraft/us/53FJ

ο τύπος τών κινητήρων του σε προηγούμενες εκδόσεις είχε παρουσιασεί πρόβλημα με fatigue cracking στα rotor blades.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... an-engines

το δικό του 'Trump Force One' ήταν παροπλισμένο στη Νέα Υόρκη απ'το '19 χωρίς τον ένα από τους δύο κινητήρες και χρειαζόταν σημαντικές επισκευές για να πετάξει. πέρυσι τον Μάιο είχει δηλώσει:

“It will soon be brought to a Louisiana service facility for the completion of work, inspection and updating of Rolls-Royce engines, and a brand new paint job. When completed, it will be better than ever, and again used at upcoming rallies!”

τελικά κατάφερε να πετάξει τον Νοέμβριο στην Λουιζιάνα για επισκευή (μετά από forced landing στο Τενεσί) οπού οι υπεύθυνοι τού αεροδρομίου δήλωσαν:

“The aircraft is being serviced at Chennault by one of our aviation tenants and is here for an undetermined amount of time.”

Εικόνα

https://simpleflying.com/trump-boeing-757-flies-again/

όμως απ'ότι φαίνεται μετά την περιπέτειά του αποφάσισε να κάνει λέει έρανο για καινούριο.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... cI#image=2
Former President Donald Trump is fundraising for a new "Trump Force One" airplane after a private jet he was traveling in was forced to make an emergency landing this weekend.

The Trump Save America PAC sent an email on Wednesday titled "Update: Trump Force One," touting a reveal of a new Trump plane.

[...]

The fundraising email said Trump had "a very important update on his plane." It urged potential donors to recall how Trump used to travel the country in his own "Trump Force One" before he became "the greatest President of all time."

The email included an animated, looped GIF of a plane taking off, along with the words "Do you want to see President Trump's new plane?" The link, however, goes to a site asking for monthly recurring donations of up to $2,500 a month.

"I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One," said the message signed by Trump.
Εικόνα
(ή μήπως για να φτιάξει το παλιό επειδή βγαίνει πολύ το μαλλί;)
:smt005::smt005::smt005:

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών