Το Νήμα της Σινοφοβίας

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Re: Το Νήμα της Σινοφοβίας

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 04 Οκτ 2022, 15:47

Η υπερδύναμη της ανασφάλειας ετοιμάζει νέα κόλπα long arm jurisdiction για να σταματήσει την τεχνολογική κυριαρχία της Κίνας.

https://archive.ph/He5eF
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
sharp

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από sharp » 04 Οκτ 2022, 20:31

Οι φιλειρηνικοί Κινέζοι;

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 08 Οκτ 2022, 18:23

talaipwros έγραψε:
08 Οκτ 2022, 18:10
Έχουμε και εδώ!
Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
19 Σεπ 2022, 00:19
Καλά νέα, άνοιξε στην Αθήνα μας αστυνομικός σταθμός της Fuzhou County. Αν ξέρετε κάποιον Κινέζο που δεν συμπεριφέρεται σωστά, π.χ. AirBnBά (τυχαίο παράδειγμα), μπορείτε να τον καταγγείλετε στο 0086-591-110.
Εικόνα

Πληροφορίες από
https://english.news.cn/20220207/3baca1 ... 5c9/c.html
https://safeguarddefenders.com/sites/de ... erseas.pdf

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 09 Οκτ 2022, 18:09

Η υπερδύναμη της ανασφάλειας προχώρησε στην πραγματοποίηση της απειλής της.
Biden administration imposes sweeping tech restrictions on China
New rules include measure to exclude China from using semiconductor chips made anywhere in world with US tools

Fri 7 Oct 2022 16.56 BST
The Biden administration on Friday published a sweeping set of export controls, including a measure to cut China off from certain semiconductor chips made anywhere in the world with US tools, vastly expanding its reach in its attempt to slow Beijing’s technological and military advances.

The US secretary of commerce, Gina Raimondo, speaks about semiconductor chips subsidies during a press briefing at the White House in Washington, US, on 6 September 2022.
US bans ‘advanced tech’ firms from building facilities in China for a decade
Read more
The rules, some of which go into effect immediately, build on restrictions sent in letters earlier this year to top toolmakers KLA Corp, Lam Research Corp and Applied Materials Inc, in effect requiring them to halt shipments of equipment to wholly Chinese-owned factories producing advanced logic chips.

The raft of measures could amount to the biggest shift in US policy toward shipping technology to China since the 1990s. If effective, they could set China’s chip manufacturing industry back years by forcing American and foreign companies that use US technology to cut off support for some of China‘s leading factories and chip designers.

In a briefing with reporters on Thursday previewing the rules, senior government officials said many of the rules sought to prevent foreign firms from selling advanced chips to China or supplying Chinese firms with tools to make their own advanced chips. They conceded, however, that they had not yet secured any promises that allied nations will implement similar measures and that discussions with those nations were ongoing.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ions-china

Δεν πειράζει, συνεχίζουμε τη μάχη που θα κρίνει τον 21ο αιώνα.
Οι Κινέζοι ως απάντηση απλά παραδίδουν σεμινάρια διεθνούς εμπορίου.
The global division of labor in the semiconductor sector isn't an accident. Looking back on its development history, many US technology companies initially adopted the "one-stop" model. However, because of high costs and low output, they eventually evolved into the global division of labor mode step by step through continuous optimization of resource allocation. It is the path that has been repeatedly tested and proven to be in the best interests of all sides. This was an evolution in the history of human science and technology. Some people in Washington want to artificially degenerate it back to its primitive state. Such a historical reversal will collide with not only the world, but of course the US itself. As soon as Washington announced that it was going to "make big moves" against China's semiconductor sector, the stock prices of US semiconductor companies plummeted, reflecting the truest sentiment in the market.

China is the world's largest semiconductor consumption market. Any rational market actor, in a free and fair market environment, will never take the initiative to cut and "decouple" from the Chinese market, which is tantamount to "commercial suicide." The willingness of companies from the US and its allies to support, uphold, coordinate and implement the US government's export control policies toward China is bound to become increasingly low due to their considerations out of their own positions and interests, making the operation cost of this web of technological containment against China woven by Washington increasingly high. The logic is very simple. How can Washington, which recklessly tramples on international economic and trade rules, win sincere followers? A country that insists on engaging in zero-sum games has neither virtue nor ability to lead the world in science and technology.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202210/1276712.shtml

Άβαταρ μέλους
Yochanan
Phorum.gr user: Yochanan

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Yochanan » 09 Οκτ 2022, 23:49

Κυριάκος ο Χρυσογέννητος, του Οίκου των Μητσοτακιδών, Πρώτος του Ονόματός του, Κύριος των Κρητών και των Πρώτων Ελλήνων, Προστάτης της Ελλάδος, Μπαμπάς της Δρακογενιάς, ο Κούλης του Οίνοπα Πόντου, ο Ατσαλάκωτος, ο Απελευθερωτής από τα Δεσμά των Μνημονίων.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Yochanan

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Yochanan » 09 Οκτ 2022, 23:50

Απιστευτο. Μιλάμε για ταυτοχρονα για κολοσσιαια φουσκα ακινητων ΚΑΙ για τρομακτικη βιομηχανικη δυναμη
Κυριάκος ο Χρυσογέννητος, του Οίκου των Μητσοτακιδών, Πρώτος του Ονόματός του, Κύριος των Κρητών και των Πρώτων Ελλήνων, Προστάτης της Ελλάδος, Μπαμπάς της Δρακογενιάς, ο Κούλης του Οίνοπα Πόντου, ο Ατσαλάκωτος, ο Απελευθερωτής από τα Δεσμά των Μνημονίων.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 09 Οκτ 2022, 23:59

Yochanan έγραψε:
09 Οκτ 2022, 23:49
Yochanan έγραψε:
09 Οκτ 2022, 23:50
Απιστευτο. Μιλάμε για ταυτοχρονα για κολοσσιαια φουσκα ακινητων ΚΑΙ για τρομακτικη βιομηχανικη δυναμη
Βλέπουν μπροστά, σκηνοθέτησαν από τώρα το ίδιο τους το defeat screen, just in case

Άβαταρ μέλους
Yochanan

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Yochanan » 10 Οκτ 2022, 00:01

:P

interesting AF σε κάθε περίπτωση

Η φωνή της Αληθειας

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Η φωνή της Αληθειας » 10 Οκτ 2022, 00:26

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
09 Οκτ 2022, 18:09
Η υπερδύναμη της ανασφάλειας προχώρησε στην πραγματοποίηση της απειλής της.
Biden administration imposes sweeping tech restrictions on China
New rules include measure to exclude China from using semiconductor chips made anywhere in world with US tools

Fri 7 Oct 2022 16.56 BST
The Biden administration on Friday published a sweeping set of export controls, including a measure to cut China off from certain semiconductor chips made anywhere in the world with US tools, vastly expanding its reach in its attempt to slow Beijing’s technological and military advances.

The US secretary of commerce, Gina Raimondo, speaks about semiconductor chips subsidies during a press briefing at the White House in Washington, US, on 6 September 2022.
US bans ‘advanced tech’ firms from building facilities in China for a decade
Read more
The rules, some of which go into effect immediately, build on restrictions sent in letters earlier this year to top toolmakers KLA Corp, Lam Research Corp and Applied Materials Inc, in effect requiring them to halt shipments of equipment to wholly Chinese-owned factories producing advanced logic chips.

The raft of measures could amount to the biggest shift in US policy toward shipping technology to China since the 1990s. If effective, they could set China’s chip manufacturing industry back years by forcing American and foreign companies that use US technology to cut off support for some of China‘s leading factories and chip designers.

In a briefing with reporters on Thursday previewing the rules, senior government officials said many of the rules sought to prevent foreign firms from selling advanced chips to China or supplying Chinese firms with tools to make their own advanced chips. They conceded, however, that they had not yet secured any promises that allied nations will implement similar measures and that discussions with those nations were ongoing.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ions-china

Δεν πειράζει, συνεχίζουμε τη μάχη που θα κρίνει τον 21ο αιώνα.
Οι Κινέζοι ως απάντηση απλά παραδίδουν σεμινάρια διεθνούς εμπορίου.
The global division of labor in the semiconductor sector isn't an accident. Looking back on its development history, many US technology companies initially adopted the "one-stop" model. However, because of high costs and low output, they eventually evolved into the global division of labor mode step by step through continuous optimization of resource allocation. It is the path that has been repeatedly tested and proven to be in the best interests of all sides. This was an evolution in the history of human science and technology. Some people in Washington want to artificially degenerate it back to its primitive state. Such a historical reversal will collide with not only the world, but of course the US itself. As soon as Washington announced that it was going to "make big moves" against China's semiconductor sector, the stock prices of US semiconductor companies plummeted, reflecting the truest sentiment in the market.

China is the world's largest semiconductor consumption market. Any rational market actor, in a free and fair market environment, will never take the initiative to cut and "decouple" from the Chinese market, which is tantamount to "commercial suicide." The willingness of companies from the US and its allies to support, uphold, coordinate and implement the US government's export control policies toward China is bound to become increasingly low due to their considerations out of their own positions and interests, making the operation cost of this web of technological containment against China woven by Washington increasingly high. The logic is very simple. How can Washington, which recklessly tramples on international economic and trade rules, win sincere followers? A country that insists on engaging in zero-sum games has neither virtue nor ability to lead the world in science and technology.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202210/1276712.shtml
Για να γκρινιάζουν οι κινέζοι πάει να πει ότι ήταν σωστή κίνηση.

πατησιωτης
Phorum.gr user: πατησιωτης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από πατησιωτης » 10 Οκτ 2022, 08:37

πατησιωτης
Phorum.gr user: πατησιωτης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από πατησιωτης » 10 Οκτ 2022, 08:45

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos
Phorum.gr user: nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 10 Οκτ 2022, 23:46

η προσοχη μας στο Καστελοριζο

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 12 Οκτ 2022, 00:00

Κάποιοι έφτασαν ήδη στο στάδιο 3.
Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 12 Οκτ 2022, 22:29

Σε προετοιμασία για το 20ο Συνέδριο, διαβάζω αυτό:

https://openresearchlibrary.org/viewer/ ... 2fad86e/78

Είναι από think tank της Σιγκαπούρης, ότι πιο κοντά δηλαδή υπάρχει σε αμερόληπτο που είναι σε θέση να καταλάβει την Κινεζική κουλτούρα.

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών