Το Νήμα της Σινοφοβίας

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication
Phorum.gr user: dna

Re: Το Νήμα της Σινοφοβίας

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 10 Ιαν 2023, 00:09

Εικόνα

Having just discovered the limit of its ability to lockdown its people, the time has come to give them economic growth.
“Let’s work harder, persistence means victory, and unity means victory,” said Xi Jinping, to his nation, humanity’s remarkable experiment.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hedge ... g-economic

“Since the outbreak of the epidemic, we have always put people first and life first,
adhered to scientific and precise prevention and control, optimized and adjusted prevention
and control measures according to the time and situation, and maximized the protection of people’s lives and health,”
said Xi Jinping, in a New Year’s address to his restive subjects, who had finally had enough and took to the streets, risking revolution.

“After arduous efforts, we have overcome unprecedented difficulties and challenges,” added Xi,
surely awed by the power of one man atop a vast security apparatus to hold a nation of 1.4bln under lockdown,
a testament to the overwhelming power of a modern surveillance state.
In the history of humanity, no such thing had ever been attempted.

But it occurred in China of course, a nation where every so often
a remarkable social/economic experiment takes place on a scale that is incomprehensible to the western mind.
Its Great Leap Forward from 1958-62 led to many unexpected outcomes, one of which was the starvation of 40-50mm Chinese.
The one-child policy from 1980-2015 was history’s greatest social experiment.
No more brothers, no sisters, no aunts, no uncles.
A generation of “missing women” has left today’s China with 723mm boys and just 689mm girls.

“While it is still a struggle, everyone is working hard with perseverance, and the dawn is ahead,” said President Xi
to his nation of lonely, mostly only-children, emerging from the psychological torture of lockdown.

How such things manifest is anyone’s guess,
the outcome of each grand experiment interweaving, compounding, echoing through generations.

Of course, it’s not all for the worse.
No nation in history has lifted so many from extreme poverty, even if was in part self-inflicted.
And through it all, amongst the key lessons learned, one is that to maintain control,
the government must instill fear while delivering economic growth.

So having just discovered the limit of its ability to lockdown its people, the time has come to give them economic growth.
“Let’s work harder, persistence means victory, and unity means victory,” said Xi Jinping, to his nation, humanity’s remarkable experiment.
Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами!

Άβαταρ μέλους
Bill Hicks

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Bill Hicks » 10 Ιαν 2023, 08:31

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
09 Ιαν 2023, 22:40
Δεν είναι "θα", είναι το παρόν (οκ εκτός από τη μπάρα για το 2023).

Εικόνα
ωραίο κόλπο να βάζεις απόλυτα νούμερα αντί για ποσοσστό ΑΠΕ τής συνολικής κατανάλωσης. :D

όχι ότι δεν γαμεί η Κίνα σε επενδύσεις και ανάπτυξη ΑΠΕ, αλλά θέλει ακόμα για να ξεπεράσει την ΕΕ.

Εικόνα
I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time... didn’t murder anybody, didn’t rob anybody, didn’t rape anybody... didn’t lose ONE fuckin’ job, laughed my ass off... and went about my day! :smt033

Άβαταρ μέλους
Frappezitis

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Frappezitis » 10 Ιαν 2023, 12:42

Ο στρατηγός Λι Κιαομίνγκ 李桥铭, ο οποίος είχε παρουσιαστεί από διάφορα ΔΥΤΙΚΑ ΜΜΕ ως ...πραξικοπηματίας κατά του Σι Τζινπίνγκ διορίστηκε νέος διοικητής των χερσαίων δυνάμεων του Λαϊκού Απελευθερωτικού Στρατού της Κίνας.
Ο 61χρονος Λι υπηρέτησε επί πέντε χρόνια ως διοικητής της Βόρειας Κοινής Διοίκησης.
Η Βόρεια Κοινή Διοίκηση είναι μια από τις πιο σημαντικές από στρατηγικής σημασίας, υπεύθυνη για την αυτόνομη περιοχή της Εσωτερικής Μογγολίας και τις επαρχίες Τζιλίν, Λιαονίνγκ και Χεϊλονγκτζιάνγκ που συνορεύουν με τη Μογγολία, τη Βόρεια Κορέα και τη Ρωσία.
Ο στρατηγός είναι γνωστό ότι έχει δημοσιεύσει αναλύσεις πολεμικών στρατηγικών, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των επιχειρήσεων της Ρωσίας στην Κριμαία και τη Συρία το 2014 και το 2015 αντίστοιχα.

Εικόνα
Αξιοι διάδοχοι των ναζί οι :078: ισραηλινοι.

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 10 Ιαν 2023, 16:54

Hugh White is addressing quite skillfully but also assertively the central emotivo-cognitive dissonance lived by the majority of the Australian people and I would venture to extend it to most Westerners.

The title of Hugh White's video on Youtube : THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT. LEARNING TO LIVE WITH CHINESE POWER.

Hugh White, definitely not the average Westerner, was spot on.

I noticed that the title appearing during the lecture is a tad different : instead of DIFFERENT, we have INTERESTING.

IT'S GONNA BE DIFFERENT or INTERESTING (for sure !!!)

A GROUP ON THIS PLANET CALLED THE CHINESE HAS TRUE POWER. The kind of power the Western ruling class had exclusively for the last 2 centuries.
THE WEST IS GONNA HAVE TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT. And I predict that it will be a quite steep learning curve...

Not being the average Westerner, Hugh White truly understands, in spite of inevitable ups and downs, that China will not collapse soon and the CPC (the Communist Party of China) will not be overthrown by the Chinese in the foreseeable future.

I also like very much the less official CCP (the Chinese Civilization Party) coined by Professor Kishore Mabhubani and promoted enthusiastically if not wildly by me. 

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 11 Ιαν 2023, 19:57

Αλλά, αυτοί είστε.

Εικόνα
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 12 Ιαν 2023, 00:56

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 12 Ιαν 2023, 20:05

Αλλά, αυτοί είστε.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Orion22

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Orion22 » 12 Ιαν 2023, 20:07

11 Ιαν 2023, 19:57
Αλλά, αυτοί είστε.

Εικόνα
WTF :o
πές μου οτι είναι αρθρο απάντηση/ συνέχεια στο των "ρατσιστικών μαθηματικών"

:smt005::smt005:
Dolce et decorum est contra pasok.* pugnatre
@gov.gr : «You were given the choice between war and dishonour. You chose dishonour, and you will have war.»

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 12 Ιαν 2023, 20:09

Orion22 έγραψε:
12 Ιαν 2023, 20:07
11 Ιαν 2023, 19:57
Αλλά, αυτοί είστε.

Εικόνα
WTF :o
πές μου οτι είναι αρθρο απάντηση/ συνέχεια στο των "ρατσιστικών μαθηματικών"

:smt005::smt005:
Nope, apparently η αιχμή του επιχειρήματος είναι το "δεν τα χρειάζονται όλοι".
https://archive.ph/XItip

Και απ' ότι βλέπω είναι δική σας στα culture wars. :003:

Άβαταρ μέλους
Orion22

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Orion22 » 12 Ιαν 2023, 20:13

ωχ θεε μου
είναι ακόμα χειρότερο από αυτό που δίνει ο τίτλος
και ανέβηκε στην τέλεγκραφ** :o

**αυτό για την σημείωση που έβαλες με το "δική σας"

If only someone sensible who is bad at maths but successful at life could have sat down with Rishi Sunak before he announced a policy to make all schoolchildren take maths till 18.
This is a pointless and unpleasant idea. Unpleasant because for those who struggle with maths, it is a deeply humiliating, fruitless process being made to do it to a level beyond the basic. And they will never remember it as anything other than hell - in short, it’d put them off for life.
Now to the pointless. These days, it is unclear exactly what purpose all those years of forced maths would be. Anyone can turn to an iPhone or Google for fast calculations, simple or complex.

mfw Εικόνα
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Orion22 την 12 Ιαν 2023, 20:17, έχει επεξεργασθεί 2 φορές συνολικά.
Dolce et decorum est contra pasok.* pugnatre
@gov.gr : «You were given the choice between war and dishonour. You chose dishonour, and you will have war.»

talaipwros

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από talaipwros » 12 Ιαν 2023, 20:16

Να μεταφερθεί στο νημα γα τους μπρεξιταδες παρακαλώ

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 13 Ιαν 2023, 01:28

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 14 Ιαν 2023, 00:52

https://t.me/mangopress/12451

🇨🇳 #China #Xinjiang #Uyghurs 🕋🤲 #Islam

Representatives and Muslim leaders of the World Muslim Community Council, from Syria, UAE, Egypt and more, are visiting Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. They all praise China’s treatment of its Muslim minorities and support China’s policy of fighting terrorism ! May they be blessed by God for not falling for the Western propagandists and their false genocide narrative!

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 14 Ιαν 2023, 12:46

let's fucking goooooooooo!

talaipwros

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από talaipwros » 14 Ιαν 2023, 13:24

China reports almost 60,000 Covid-related deaths in a month

Καλα παει αυτο

Απάντηση