Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication
Phorum.gr user: dna

Re: ΕΥΡΩΦΕΝΤΕΡΑΛΙΣΤΙΚΟ SHITPOSTING

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 20 Σεπ 2022, 17:50

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
16 Σεπ 2022, 19:25
"το σωστό" = αν έχει VdL μέσα, είναι ευρωφεντεραλιστικό, γιατί ως γνωστόν αυτή διαμορφώνει τις θέσεις από το σκοτεινό γραφειοκρατικό της πύργο.
οχι βέβαια, εντολές δέχεται και τις μεταφέρει

https://t.me/azmilitary11/21185

🇪🇺🇺🇦🇷🇺EU foreign ministers at a meeting in New York discussed the creation of a mission for military assistance to Ukraine-Josep Borell‼
Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами!

Άβαταρ μέλους
ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΟΣ ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΣ

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΟΣ ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΣ » 30 Σεπ 2022, 16:38

Εικόνα
Ο χρήστης που γκρέμισε τον εθνολαϊκισμό

Άβαταρ μέλους
Orion22

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Orion22 » 02 Οκτ 2022, 10:51

Ιδέες & Αξίες της Ίου μας status: DEFENDED

Εικόνα
Dolce et decorum est contra pasok.* pugnatre
@gov.gr : «You were given the choice between war and dishonour. You chose dishonour, and you will have war.»

Άβαταρ μέλους
Scouser

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Scouser » 02 Οκτ 2022, 11:00

ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΟΣ ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΣ έγραψε:
30 Σεπ 2022, 16:38
Εικόνα
Πουθενά οι κομμουνιστές. :a040:
''That's not what your fucking job is. You are bullshiting people, you are acting as a propagandist. It's not 'mostly peaceful' when a car is on fire''. Joe Rogan

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 02 Οκτ 2022, 11:35

Scouser έγραψε:
02 Οκτ 2022, 11:00
Εικόνα
Elections?

Εικόνα
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Μιλλένιαλ

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Μιλλένιαλ » 02 Οκτ 2022, 11:37

Scouser έγραψε:
02 Οκτ 2022, 11:00
Εικόνα
Στη φυσική τους θέση δηλαδή :102:
Το μίσος για τη μπουμεργιά είναι δυνατότερο απ' τα ασφαλιστικά
~~~~
Μίμα για χρήμα

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 12 Οκτ 2022, 15:17

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 12 Οκτ 2022, 15:26

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 16 Οκτ 2022, 19:06

η διαφθαρμένη εγκάθετη κοντή
χρηματοδοτεί για μια φορά ακόμη μέλος της οικογένειάς της

https://t.me/FreieLinkeOpenChat/11318

EU funds to husband
The University of Padua has set up a foundation specifically for this purpose, with a Board of Control for the approval of the strategic plans of the Foundation budget. The Control Council has to approve and review the budget.
And in the supervisory body that oversees the use of the funds, the husband of Mrs. von der Leyen, the EU Commission President, is sitting – one is amazed. So your husband receives an income for working in areas that are directly financed by the EU Commission.
Offshoot of a US company
Heiko von der Leyen is medical director of the biotech company "Orgenesis", which conducts research on gene and cell therapies and mRNA technology.
In January of this year, the company "Orgenesis Italy" was registered in Udine, a direct offshoot of the US biotech company "Orgenesis Inc.“, whose main shareholders include the Vanguard fund, the world's second largest asset manager after BlackRock. The founding capital of Orgenesis Italy came from Orgenesis Inc., the Italian company is inactive to this day.
Fast-track project approval
Just one week after the foundation was established, she submitted her project, and a week later, on June 15, Maria Cristina Messa, the responsible minister of the Draghi government, took it to the Council of Ministers – and the university was awarded over 320 million euros in EU funds.

https://www.unzensuriert.at/content/156 ... m-ehemann/

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 18 Οκτ 2022, 21:42

Σπάω τη σιωπή μου για τα ευρωφεντεραλιστικά, για να πω ότι ο Μπορελ πρέπει να πάρει πόδι, είναι καταστροφικός.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 28 Οκτ 2022, 13:23

Φαίνεται πως ο Μακρόν έπεισε τον Σολτζ να αντεπιτεθεί η ΕΕ στον Αμερικανικό προστατευτισμό. Επιτέλους!
...αλλά αφού τις πάρουν με το καλό πρώτα.

https://www.politico.eu/article/france- ... ectionism/

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 29 Οκτ 2022, 01:26

η διεφθαρμένη εγκαθετη κοντή διαπραγματευτηκε μυστικά με τον Μπουρλα τη μίζα της

https://t.me/uncut_news/48497

What the Director-General for Public Health of the European Commission admits here is incredible.
#EU #Europe

European prosecutors have opened an investigation into financial fraud in the purchase of the Covid vaccines. Earlier, it had become known that EU chief Ursula von der Leyen secretly negotiated with Pfizer chief Bourla via SMS. The European Commission still refuses to publish the SMS. According to the European.. ➡➡➡

https://uncutnews.ch/was-der-generaldir ... glaublich/

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 04 Νοέμ 2022, 00:09

η διαφθαρμένη νατοϊκή εγκάθετη κοντή έδωσε σε εταιρεία-μαϊμού του άντρα της 320.000.000€

Εικόνα

https://t.me/PopulaereFreieLinke/2948

Explosive revelation: von der Leyen's husband's company, which received 320 million from the EU, was shut down
29. October 2022

Lecourrier-du-soir.com had promised his readers to inform them about the huge conflict of interest scandal in which the husband of Ursula von der Leyen (through his company Orgenesis INC) benefited from 320 million euros in funding from the European Commission led by Ursula.

The affair that happened two days ago Lecourrier-du-soir.com the publication shocked the Italian political class and aroused the special interest of the country's investigative media, who wanted to turn it into a state affair. As a reminder: the 320 million euros are the financing of a gene therapy project at the University of Padua (Italy). A project to which Heiko von der Leyen (von der Leyen's husband) belongs. His American laboratory, Orgenesis, was selected.

Until recently, Heiko (von der Leyen's husband) was a member of the Supervisory Board of this ambitious project, in which other laboratories, such as Pfizer, are also involved. But the affair is much more scandalous than one might suspect according to the latest information from investigative journalists.

How the Italian media portal PressKit.it citing an exclusive report by the Italian journalist Maddalena Roy, serious shortcomings were found in the selection of the husband von der Leyen's company. What is the problem? The journalist gives a clear and concise answer to this question.

According to Maddalena Roy, the most scandalous aspect of this story is that the company Orgenenis Italia, chosen for this project funded by the European Commission, is a branch of the US-based laboratory Orgenesis INC, headed by Heiko Von Der Leyen.

And this is exactly where the scandal lies: the Italian branch of the US company Orgenesis was founded on January 14, 2022 in the city of Udine in Italy. However, between January 14 and October 14, 2022, Orgenesis Italia had an inactive start-up license and could not charge any fees. However, despite its inaction, the company was able to participate in the tender and will even be selected.

So, for the Italian journalist, the thing is clear: Orgenesis Italia was created only to participate in this 320 million euro project.

In a documentary released on October 25 by the Italian media MediasInfinity, a journalist was able to get in touch with Rosario Rizzuto, the former rector of the University of Padua and one of those responsible for the EU-funded project. When asked about the case of Heiko Von der Leyen, she answers in amazement: "We did not know that he is the husband of Von der Leyen. We found that out later," she says.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Orion22

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Orion22 » 04 Νοέμ 2022, 13:52

inb4 είπαμε να κάνει ένα δωράκι στον άντρα της αλλά όχι και 320εκ
Dolce et decorum est contra pasok.* pugnatre
@gov.gr : «You were given the choice between war and dishonour. You chose dishonour, and you will have war.»

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 10 Νοέμ 2022, 15:50

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών