Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Re: Το Νήμα της Σινοφοβίας

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 12 Ιουν 2021, 19:35

Maspoli έγραψε:
12 Ιουν 2021, 19:32
Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
12 Ιουν 2021, 19:12
Op-eds in a Chinese state tabloid slammed U.S. policy. The author works at the Pentagon.

Εικόνα

Τα είχα διαβάσει, πολύ ενδιαφέροντα τα άρθρα του και φαίνεται να κινείται καθαρά από πατριωτισμό.
Μπορείς να το βάλεις σαν κείμενο (ζητάει να κάνω register για να το διαβάσω)
Sure
SpoilerShow
The headline hardly stood out on the website of the hyper-nationalistic Chinese newspaper.

“Why US will lose a war with China over Taiwan island,” announced the April 27 op-ed in the Global Times, which also referred to Taiwan’s democratically elected leaders as “renegade secessionists” and called U.S. Congress interest “corrupt.”

What was unusual about the article was its author.

Franz Gayl isn’t just an American. He is a celebrated whistleblower — whose conduct was praised by then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.) — and a retired Marine major working at the Pentagon.

“I knew it would get everybody’s attention,” Gayl told The Washington Post. “And man, did it.”

Some commenters accused him of treason for the piece, which comes at a time of elevated tensions between Washington and Beijing, after it was picked up by a conservative publication. But Gayl shrugged off the criticism.

He even penned another piece for the Global Times, which the Trump administration had designated a Chinese government entity, a month later.

Then the U.S. government launched a counterintelligence investigation, suspending the 64-year-old’s security clearances while it seeks to determine whether Gayl has been compromised.

The Marine Corps confirmed an “on-going investigation” regarding Gayl but would not provide details. Representatives of both the Marines and the Pentagon say Gayl’s op-eds were not submitted for required prepublication review and are not representative of U.S. policy.

After 18 years, Gayl faces an early exit from the civil service.

He has no regrets.

“If we don’t talk about this now, we are going to sleepwalk into this conflict,” Gayl said of a potential war between the United States and China. “I’m glad that I did it … but it was probably a step too far with the Marine Corps.”

‘A big splash’
In May 2007, amid a U.S. troop surge in Iraq, Wired magazine published a piece titled “Military Dragged Feet on Bomb-Proof Vehicles.” The article unleashed a whirlwind of controversy that led to congressional hearings and, ultimately, hundreds of millions of dollars for lifesaving equipment.

The exposé didn’t mention Gayl, but he had leaked a key document to Wired. As a science adviser to the Marine Corps, he had recently returned from a stint in Iraq, where he had seen signs the military had delayed the rollout of much-needed armored vehicles known as MRAPs. Gayl briefed the staffs of Sens. Biden and Kit Bond (R-Mo.), who both later praised him as a “hero.”

Then he went public.

The incident landed Gayl in hot water. But the outcome convinced him that the headlines — and headache — had been worth it.

Fourteen years later, he again turned to the media in what he said is a similar bid to protect American soldiers.

Gayl’s recent op-eds come four years after President Donald Trump called China a “rival power.” The Biden administration has also taken a hard approach to Beijing, which has grown more authoritarian at home and more assertive abroad in recent years.

“Any reasonable man or woman would say that it’s outrageous for a civil servant working inside the bowels of the Pentagon to write on a communist news site, right?” Gayl said. “Under any other circumstances, I’d say yeah. But I needed to get this thing elevated.”

Image without a caption
In a Global Times piece, Gayl criticized what he called the “independence hubris” of Taiwan's Democratic Progressive Party, which is headed by President Tsai Ing-wen. (Taiwan Presidential Office/AP)
Gayl said he gets his intensity from his father. Franz Joseph Ferdinand Gayl grew up in Germany and, despite being part-Jewish, became a Luftwaffe paratrooper.

“He could be the first one to go overboard. And with this Global Times thing, I guess I went overboard,” he said.

When Gayl was a child, his father — who spent time in prisoner-of-war camps in the United States before becoming an architect in Minnesota — moved the family to an uninhabited island. There, he taught Gayl to drive a World War II-era amphibious landing craft.

After dropping out of high school, Gayl joined the Marines. “I owe everything to the Marine Corps,” he said.

After 22 years of active duty, he retired but stayed on as an adviser.

In 2005, amid the “war on terror,” Gayl found what he thought was the “real hot spot”: Taiwan.

He was cleared by the U.S. military to interview a Chinese diplomat for a graduate school research project, he said, and spoke to a Chinese consular official named Jia Xiudong.

Gayl incorporated the interview into his research. It advocated that, among other steps, Washington recognize Chinese sovereignty over self-governing Taiwan.

The project won an award but also raised alarms. The Naval Criminal Investigative Service conducted a counterintelligence investigation that it later told Washington Monthly was “resolved in Gayl’s favor.”

NCIS began looking into him again in 2008 over concerns Gayl had divulged classified documents during the MRAP affair.

At one point, he was booted from a room at the Pentagon where confidential materials are handled and stripped of his security clearance. He was accused of inserting a USB device into a computer containing classified information and then failing to turn over the device to a supervisor.

Marine whistleblower Franz Gayl: Security clearance removal is retaliation

Gayl fought the attempt to fire him, saying he was the subject of reprisals over the MRAP affair. In 2011, the Navy reinstated his clearance.

As tensions mounted last year between the United States and China, including sparring over the origin of the coronavirus pandemic, Gayl revisited his project.

He adapted it into an article published in January, with his superiors’ permission, in the Marine Corps Gazette. He also sent copies to officials including Trump, Biden and former secretary of state Henry Kissinger, who thanked Gayl in an email for his “thoughtful perspectives.”

“But what I really wanted was a big splash,” Gayl said.

So he began submitting similar op-eds to newspapers including The Washington Post. When none would run the piece, Gayl decided to go with an outlet he felt certain would want his op-ed. Its publication would come at a price.

‘The fallout’
In mid April, Gayl emailed the Global Times with a plea to publish his article.

“It will be widely read throughout D.C. because I am a federal civil servant in the Pentagon,” he wrote. “I will probably get in some trouble for reaching out to an authoritative Chinese publication to raise issues that counter bad US policy. But the imminent war will be a tragedy we will all regret.”

The op-ed was published 12 days later.

“They actually toned it down, if you can imagine that,” Gayl said.

Gayl showed The Post an email exchange in which he rejected the Global Times’ offer of around 1,000 yuan, or roughly $150, for the op-ed. He said he has never taken money from the newspaper.

Image without a caption
Gayl, photographed at his home in Virginia, is planning to retire after spending decades working for the U.S. government. (Salwan Georges for The Washington Post)
The op-ed reflected Chinese state media’s strategy of highlighting “non-Chinese foreigners’ views to counter the [mainly negative] mainstream discourse … about China in the English-language international media,” said King-wa Fu, a journalism professor at the University of Hong Kong.

Beijing has said it hopes to see more Edgar Snows — a reference to the American writer who provided insight into Chinese Communist Party leader Mao Zedong but has also been described as China’s “perfect mouthpiece.”

Gayl claims he didn’t receive any blowback over the first op-ed, but that changed after he wrote another claiming “China-averse special interests” in the United States were “othering” or trying to “dehumanize” the Chinese in preparation for a war.

On June 1, Gayl was at his desk in the Pentagon when he was once more summoned to the security office and, like a decade ago, stripped of his clearance. Gayl was given a letter that said he was the subject of a counterintelligence investigation but did not provide more details. One superior hinted the issue was his op-eds, Gayl recalled.

The NCIS said it does not comment on or confirm details relating to ongoing investigations.

“I knew the things I was saying weren’t going to get approval, but ... we are running out of time as a country,” Gayl said.

Having gone through one counterintelligence investigation, Gayl said he didn’t want to put his family through it again. Instead, he plans to retire. Leaving means his security clearance won’t be returned, ruling him out of many jobs in Washington.

“But that’s okay,” he said. “I’m ready to do something different.”
Πάρε και το αντίστοιχο άρθρο από GT, που περιέχει λινκ στα άρθρα που δημοσίευσε ο Gayl
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Maspoli

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Maspoli » 12 Ιουν 2021, 19:38

Ευχαριστώ

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stalker
Phorum.gr user: CTAΛKEP

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Stalker » 12 Ιουν 2021, 22:28

12 Ιουν 2021, 13:37
Ναι μωρέ, μαζεύει μειονότητες, τις βασανίζει λίγο να μάθουν να μισούν την Κίνα, και μετά τις αμολάει να δίνουν συνεντέυξεις στις ΜΚΟ.

Στους αφελείς λέει ότι τους μαθαίνει γλώσσα και ικανότητες για να βγάλουν λεφτά ώστε να μην είναι επιρρεπείς στον εξτρεμισμό. Αστεία πράγματα, πιο λογικό το πρώτο.
Μπορεί το αντι-ουιγκούρ πρότζεκτ να το σπρώχνει κανένα χαϊβάνι κομματικό μεγαλοστέλεχος που έβλεπε πολύ μπεν σαπίρο στα formative years του.

Ότι δεν ισχύει επειδή δεν εκτελέστηκε στην εντέλεια είναι λίγο ύστερον πρότερον φάλασι, ότι μπορεί απλά να μην ήταν καλή ιδέα εξαρχής και τώρα δεν μαζεύεται δεν είναι αποκλεισμένη πιθανότητα.
If reality is the sum of our perceptions, to acquire more varying points of view is to acquire, literally, more reality

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 12 Ιουν 2021, 22:52

Stalker έγραψε:
12 Ιουν 2021, 22:28
12 Ιουν 2021, 13:37
Ναι μωρέ, μαζεύει μειονότητες, τις βασανίζει λίγο να μάθουν να μισούν την Κίνα, και μετά τις αμολάει να δίνουν συνεντέυξεις στις ΜΚΟ.

Στους αφελείς λέει ότι τους μαθαίνει γλώσσα και ικανότητες για να βγάλουν λεφτά ώστε να μην είναι επιρρεπείς στον εξτρεμισμό. Αστεία πράγματα, πιο λογικό το πρώτο.
Μπορεί το αντι-ουιγκούρ πρότζεκτ να το σπρώχνει κανένα χαϊβάνι κομματικό μεγαλοστέλεχος που έβλεπε πολύ μπεν σαπίρο στα formative years του.

Ότι δεν ισχύει επειδή δεν εκτελέστηκε στην εντέλεια είναι λίγο ύστερον πρότερον φάλασι, ότι μπορεί απλά να μην ήταν καλή ιδέα εξαρχής και τώρα δεν μαζεύεται δεν είναι αποκλεισμένη πιθανότητα.
Αυτό που ξέρουμε σίγουρα και δε νομίζω να το αμφισβητείς, είναι ότι από εκεί μέσα βγαίνεις, και βγαίνεις ζωντανός.
Το πρότζεκτ λοιπόν όπως το λες δεν έχει καμία σχέση με κόλπα στυλ μονοπάτι των δακρύων, κεμαλικές βόλτες, γκουλάγκ κλπ μέθοδοι που τους πας πέρα-δώθε μέχρι να μείνουν οι μισοί στον τόπο.

Αφού βγαίνεις λοιπόν, θέλουν σίγουρα να βγαίνεις πιο ακίνδυνος απ' ότι μπήκες. Το λογικότερο λοιπόν να είναι όντως ακριβώς αυτό που λένε ότι είναι. Όσο για το αν είναι επιτυχία ή αποτυχία, βραχυπρόθεσμα οι τρομοκρατικές επιθέσεις μηδενίστηκαν. Μακροπρόθεσμα θα φανεί. Και το ότι πήρε αρνητική δημοσιότητα δεν λέει κάτι, κάτι θα έβρισκαν και αυτό το έχουμε δει πολλές φορές.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stalker

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Stalker » 12 Ιουν 2021, 23:53

12 Ιουν 2021, 22:52

Αυτό που ξέρουμε σίγουρα και δε νομίζω να το αμφισβητείς, είναι ότι από εκεί μέσα βγαίνεις, και βγαίνεις ζωντανός.
Το πρότζεκτ λοιπόν όπως το λες δεν έχει καμία σχέση με κόλπα στυλ μονοπάτι των δακρύων, κεμαλικές βόλτες, γκουλάγκ κλπ μέθοδοι που τους πας πέρα-δώθε μέχρι να μείνουν οι μισοί στον τόπο.

Αφού βγαίνεις λοιπόν, θέλουν σίγουρα να βγαίνεις πιο ακίνδυνος απ' ότι μπήκες. Το λογικότερο λοιπόν να είναι όντως ακριβώς αυτό που λένε ότι είναι. Όσο για το αν είναι επιτυχία ή αποτυχία, βραχυπρόθεσμα οι τρομοκρατικές επιθέσεις μηδενίστηκαν. Μακροπρόθεσμα θα φανεί. Και το ότι πήρε αρνητική δημοσιότητα δεν λέει κάτι, κάτι θα έβρισκαν και αυτό το έχουμε δει πολλές φορές.
Ο συλλογισμός σου για να δουλέψει θέλει o ουιγούρος να είναι εξ ορισμού επικίνδυνος ή μου φαίνεται; Κάτι σαν τα orcs του D&D που είναι chaotic evil από τα γεννοφάσκια τους ένα πράγμα.

Από κει και πέρα δεν έχω άποψη για την εγκυρότητα του ισχυρισμού ότι όποιος μπαίνει βγαίνει από τα εν λόγω στρατόπεδα εργασίας, as far as I know και από το γκουαντάναμο η μεγάλη πλειοψηφία βγαίνει κάποτε. Για τα μεγέθη της κίνας και χίλια άτομα να χαθούν είναι στα όρια του στατιστικού λάθους, οπότε πιθανόν να μην είναι καν πχορουμικά επιλύσιμο το ζήτημα.

Εκείνες οι φωτογραφίες με τις σειρές γονατιστών με πλαστικές χειροπέδες και κουκούλες βγήκε ποτέ αν ήταν όντως ουιγούροι υποψήφιοι για μετεκπαίδευση;
If reality is the sum of our perceptions, to acquire more varying points of view is to acquire, literally, more reality

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 13 Ιουν 2021, 00:13

Stalker έγραψε:
12 Ιουν 2021, 23:53

Ο συλλογισμός σου για να δουλέψει θέλει o ουιγούρος να είναι εξ ορισμού επικίνδυνος ή μου φαίνεται; Κάτι σαν τα orcs του D&D που είναι chaotic evil από τα γεννοφάσκια τους ένα πράγμα.

Από κει και πέρα δεν έχω άποψη για την εγκυρότητα του ισχυρισμού ότι όποιος μπαίνει βγαίνει από τα εν λόγω στρατόπεδα εργασίας, as far as I know και από το γκουαντάναμο η μεγάλη πλειοψηφία βγαίνει κάποτε. Για τα μεγέθη της κίνας και χίλια άτομα να χαθούν είναι στα όρια του στατιστικού λάθους, οπότε πιθανόν να μην είναι καν πχορουμικά επιλύσιμο το ζήτημα.

Εκείνες οι φωτογραφίες με τις σειρές γονατιστών με πλαστικές χειροπέδες και κουκούλες βγήκε ποτέ αν ήταν όντως ουιγούροι υποψήφιοι για μετεκπαίδευση;
Όχι, καθόλου, η συντριπτική πλειοψηφία των Ουιγούρων δεν έχει περάσει ούτε απέξω. Απλά δέχομαι ότι δεν έχουν κάνει κάτι όλοι όσοι είναι εκεί (αλλιώς θα λέγονταν φυλακές), είναι ένα ευρύτερο υποσύνολο που κρίθηκαν δυνητικά επικίνδυνοι.

Για τις φωτογραφίες υπάρχουν δεκάδες φεϊκιές, αλλά όπως το λες ίσως αφορά αυτό:

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Stalker

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Stalker » 13 Ιουν 2021, 01:19

13 Ιουν 2021, 00:13
Stalker έγραψε:
12 Ιουν 2021, 23:53

Όχι, καθόλου, η συντριπτική πλειοψηφία των Ουιγούρων δεν έχει περάσει ούτε απέξω. Απλά δέχομαι ότι δεν έχουν κάνει κάτι όλοι όσοι είναι εκεί (αλλιώς θα λέγονταν φυλακές), είναι ένα ευρύτερο υποσύνολο που κρίθηκαν δυνητικά επικίνδυνοι.

Για τις φωτογραφίες υπάρχουν δεκάδες φεϊκιές, αλλά όπως το λες ίσως αφορά αυτό:
SpoilerShow
Εικόνα
Από habeas corpus πως πάνε στην Κίνα;

Προσωπικά την βρίσκω λίγο κουφή την επιχειρούμενη ελαφρά την καρδία κανονικοποίηση των στρατοπέδων εκπαίδευσης για απροσάρμοστους (στρατόπεδο συγκέντρωσης με κινεζικά χαρακτηριστικά;) στην ίδια χώρα μάλιστα που η καθημερινή συμπεριφορά υπόκειται σε πόιντ σύστεμ.

Πόσο φωτισμένη πια να είναι οι εκάστοτε πολιτική ηγεσία για να είναι αποδεκτό το ρίσκο ότι δεν θα γίνει η προφανής κατάχρηση;

Για την φωτογραφία πιθανότατα ναι, πολύ άσχημα όπτικς για σωφρονιστικό σύστημα μπορώ να πω.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 13 Ιουν 2021, 03:18

Stalker έγραψε:
13 Ιουν 2021, 01:19
Από habeas corpus πως πάνε στην Κίνα;

Προσωπικά την βρίσκω λίγο κουφή την επιχειρούμενη ελαφρά την καρδία κανονικοποίηση των στρατοπέδων εκπαίδευσης για απροσάρμοστους (στρατόπεδο συγκέντρωσης με κινεζικά χαρακτηριστικά;) στην ίδια χώρα μάλιστα που η καθημερινή συμπεριφορά υπόκειται σε πόιντ σύστεμ.

Πόσο φωτισμένη πια να είναι οι εκάστοτε πολιτική ηγεσία για να είναι αποδεκτό το ρίσκο ότι δεν θα γίνει η προφανής κατάχρηση;

Για την φωτογραφία πιθανότατα ναι, πολύ άσχημα όπτικς για σωφρονιστικό σύστημα μπορώ να πω.
Απλά κάνοντας τις τερατολογίες στην άκρη κρίνουμε τουλάχιστον την πραγματική κατάσταση, δεν χρειάζεται να πειστείς ότι είναι καλό πράγμα. Σκέψου όμως το κοντεξτ. Δες π.χ. στη Γαλλία που έχει ένα πρόβλημα ισλαμιστικών επιθέσεων πως αντιδρά κάθε φορά το κράτος, και φαντάσου να είχε το ίδιο πράγμα επί 10, συν αυτονομιστικό κίνημα (που τουλάχιστον στη Γαλλία οι μουσουλμάνοι δεν έχουν), με βάσιμες υποψίες ισχυρού ξένου παράγοντα από πίσω. Ακόμα και στη σημερινή Γαλλία, μπορεί να έφτανε ως εκεί. Φαντάσου στην Κίνα που η "αυταρχικότητα" είναι, όντως, πιο κανονικοποιημένη.

Η Κίνα σε αυτό προσθέτει κάτι που ίσως μόνη αυτή μπορεί ακόμα να κάνει: να αντιμετωπίσει τις ανισότητες που δημιουργούν το πρόβλημα και όχι απλά να πει "υπάρχουν ίσες ευκαιρίες για όλους, δεν τις εκμεταλλεύεστε λόγω νοοτροπίας" και μετά να είναι μόνο θέμα της αστυνομίας, όπως θα ήταν κανονικοποιημένο εδώ. (Ως απάντηση, οι Δυτικοί φλερτάρουν με την ιδέα εμπάργκο σε προϊοντα από την περιοχή. Ακριβώς για να τραβήξουν προς την αντίθετη κατεύθυνση, την αύξηση των ανισοτήτων και των προστριβών.)

Σίγουρα δεν σε έπεισα αλλά ίσως μοιάζει λιγότερο κουφή η ένσταση μου στους συνειρμούς γενοκτονίας που πάντα προσπαθούν να κάνουν όταν δε λένε τη λέξη ξεκάθαρα.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 13 Ιουν 2021, 12:20

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication
Phorum.gr user: dna

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 13 Ιουν 2021, 18:07

13 Ιουν 2021, 12:20
Εικόνα
Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами!

Άβαταρ μέλους
NewModelArmy

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από NewModelArmy » 14 Ιουν 2021, 13:06

Φαβοι για διαρροη σε πυρηνικο εργοστασιο στη Γκουαγκντογκ. Η Γαλλικη εταιρεια που το τρεχει απευθυνθηκε στους Αμερικανους.

The US government has spent the past week assessing a report of a leak at a Chinese nuclear power plant, after a French company that part owns and helps operate it warned of an "imminent radiological threat," according to US officials and documents reviewed by CNN.

The warning included an accusation that the Chinese safety authority was raising the acceptable limits for radiation detection outside the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant in Guangdong province in order to avoid having to shut it down, according to a letter from the French company to the US Department of Energy obtained by CNN.
Despite the alarming notification from Framatome, the French company, the Biden administration believes the facility is not yet at a "crisis level," one of the sources said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/14/poli ... _term=link

talaipwros

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από talaipwros » 14 Ιουν 2021, 18:53

NewModelArmy έγραψε:
14 Ιουν 2021, 13:06
Φαβοι για διαρροη σε πυρηνικο εργοστασιο στη Γκουαγκντογκ. Η Γαλλικη εταιρεια που το τρεχει απευθυνθηκε στους Αμερικανους.

The US government has spent the past week assessing a report of a leak at a Chinese nuclear power plant, after a French company that part owns and helps operate it warned of an "imminent radiological threat," according to US officials and documents reviewed by CNN.

The warning included an accusation that the Chinese safety authority was raising the acceptable limits for radiation detection outside the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant in Guangdong province in order to avoid having to shut it down, according to a letter from the French company to the US Department of Energy obtained by CNN.
Despite the alarming notification from Framatome, the French company, the Biden administration believes the facility is not yet at a "crisis level," one of the sources said.

μετα τον βιολογικο πολεμο στην ανθρωποτητα, πανε να εξαπολυσουν και ραδιενεργο;

sharp

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από sharp » 14 Ιουν 2021, 18:54

talaipwros έγραψε:
14 Ιουν 2021, 18:53
NewModelArmy έγραψε:
14 Ιουν 2021, 13:06

μετα τον βιολογικο πολεμο στην ανθρωποτητα, πανε να εξαπολυσουν και ραδιενεργο;
Να μην ξεχνάμε και το τζούφιο εμβόλιο.

talaipwros

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από talaipwros » 14 Ιουν 2021, 18:56

the Chinese safety authority was raising the acceptable limits for radiation detection outside the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant in Guangdong province in order to avoid having to shut it down

sharp έγραψε:
14 Ιουν 2021, 18:54

Να μην ξεχνάμε και το τζούφιο εμβόλιο.
σωστα

πατησιωτης
Phorum.gr user: πατησιωτης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από πατησιωτης » 14 Ιουν 2021, 19:00

13 Ιουν 2021, 12:20
Εικόνα
Οι Ρώσοι που είναι σήμερα; :8) Διότι τότε ήσαν.Να σε δώ τώρα να λες ότι ο Πούτιν είναι καλύτερος από τον Μπάιντεν περιμένω.Δεν έχεις άλλη επιλογή.

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών