https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house- ... news_index

Παει και η Σαρα Σαντερς. Its obamas fault
"Δεν ειμαι ΝΔλης αλλα..."

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication
Phorum.gr user: dna

Re: Supreme leader Trump

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 14 Ιουν 2019, 23:12

Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами!

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos
Phorum.gr user: nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 17 Ιουν 2019, 15:47

μολις αποφυλακιστει ο προεδρας τα λεμε γατακια...
η προσοχη μας στο Καστελοριζο

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 17 Ιουν 2019, 15:48

nostromos έγραψε:
17 Ιουν 2019, 15:47
μολις αποφυλακιστει ο προεδρας τα λεμε γατακια...
Αφού κλειδώσει μέσα τη Χιλαρυ η πριν?

τσίρκο....

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos
Phorum.gr user: nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 17 Ιουν 2019, 15:50

δεν φυλακιστηκε η μαγισσα γιατι εχει το ακαταλογιστο πλεον ... ειναι γνωστα αυτα εδω και καιρο
η προσοχη μας στο Καστελοριζο

Άβαταρ μέλους
Beria
Συντονιστής

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Beria » 17 Ιουν 2019, 15:52

gassim έγραψε:
07 Σεπ 2021, 14:12
Ωρες είναι τώρα να οικειοποιηθεί η αριστερά και την Γαλλική επανάσταση.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Drexler

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Drexler » 18 Ιουν 2019, 11:34

Beria έγραψε:
17 Ιουν 2019, 15:52
Kαναδος Τραμπιστης τσακιζει αντιχριστους!ΗΠΑ-Καναδας ενα εθνος ενας αρχηγος!

Με λογισμό και μ' όνειρο τσακίζουμε το ημιπρολεταριάτο!

Άβαταρ μέλους
southern
Phorum.gr user: southern

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από southern » 18 Ιουν 2019, 19:15

Drexler έγραψε:
18 Ιουν 2019, 11:34
Beria έγραψε:

τρελό γέλιο. οι φεμινίστριες έχουν διαστάσεις αρκούδων Grizzly :smt005:
Δελτίο τύπου της Δράσης υπερ της στεγης ψευτομακεδονικου πολιτισμου το 2012, αναδημοσιευμενο στην επισημη σελίδα του Ουρανιου Τοξου http://www.florina.org/news/2012/october06_g.asp
Γενικός Γραμματέας υπουργείου προέρχεται από κόμμα που υποστηρίζει την ψευδομειονότητα στη Μακεδονία

Άβαταρ μέλους
southern
Phorum.gr user: southern

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από southern » 18 Ιουν 2019, 19:16

σοβαρές κυρίες που αντιπολιτεύονται τον Τραμπ
Δελτίο τύπου της Δράσης υπερ της στεγης ψευτομακεδονικου πολιτισμου το 2012, αναδημοσιευμενο στην επισημη σελίδα του Ουρανιου Τοξου http://www.florina.org/news/2012/october06_g.asp
Γενικός Γραμματέας υπουργείου προέρχεται από κόμμα που υποστηρίζει την ψευδομειονότητα στη Μακεδονία

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 18 Ιουν 2019, 21:55

Παραιτηθηκε και ο προσωρινος υπουργος αμυνας του Τραμπ...
Επικαλεστηκε καταχρηση απο τον τυπο καποιων λεπτομερειων για το διαζυγιο με την πρωην συζυγο του στο περελθον..
Στα αξιοσημειωτα εκεινης της υποθεσης ειναι οτι μαλλον ετρωγε ξυλο απο την πρωην γυναικα του..

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/18/poli ... index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Tuesday that acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan has "decided not to go forward with his confirmation process." His resignation comes amid reports detailing his contentious divorce, which dragged out over six years.

"Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan, who has done a wonderful job, has decided not to go forward with his confirmation process so that he can devote more time to his family," Trump tweeted.
"I thank Pat for his outstanding service and will be naming Secretary of the Army, Mark Esper, to be the new Acting Secretary of Defense. I know Mark, and have no doubt he will do a fantastic job!" he added.
Later Tuesday, Shanahan released a statement saying he withdrew from consideration after details surfaced related to "a painful and deeply personal family situation from long ago."
"After having been confirmed for Deputy Secretary less than two years ago, it is unfortunate that a painful and deeply personal family situation from long ago is being dredged up and painted in an incomplete and therefore misleading way in the course of this process," he said.
"I believe my continuing in the confirmation process would force my three children to relive a traumatic chapter in our family's life and reopen wounds we have worked years to heal. Ultimately, their safety and well-being is my highest priority," Shanahan added.

Reports detail 2010 incident
In court filings, Shanahan's ex-wife Kimberley accused him of hitting her during a dispute at their home in August 2010.
A police officer who responded to the dispute noted that "Patrick had a black eye and a bloody nose" and that Kimberley did not have "any visible marks" on her, though Kimberley told the officer Patrick struck her several times in the stomach, according to a police incident report.
His ex-wife, who later changed her name to Kimberly Jordinson, was arrested and charged with assault for the incident. The charges against her were later dropped.
In an unrelated incident, Jordinson was also arrested in Florida in 2014, for smashing a car's front and back windshields with a sledgehammer according to a police report, but she was not convicted.
When CNN spoke to Jordinson in January, she said she stood by her allegations. She also said she had not spoken to Shanahan since the 2010 incident, and that the two only communicated through attorneys.
Shanahan addressed the issue in a statement earlier this week.
"Though my marriage ended in sorrow and disappointment, I never laid a hand on my then-wife and cooperated fully in a thorough law enforcement investigation that resulted in her being charged with assault against me—charges which I had dropped in the interest of my family," he said.
Patrick and Kimberley's daughter Kayla Shanahan released her own statement saying: "I never once saw my father raise a hand against my mother or against his children. To the contrary, my mother has a history of domestic abuse and physical violence, victimizing my father and her children, as well as having been subject of a restraining order unrelated to our family."
Their son, Will Shanahan defended his father as a "source of stability."
"I and my brother and sister were subject to emotional and physical abuse by our mother. My father was and is the source of stability in our lives, in contrast to the constant physical and emotional trauma inflicted on us by our mother," he said in a statement..

rump taps Esper as acting secretary
A US defense official told CNN that Esper received a call from the White House about 30 minutes before the President's tweet.
The service secretaries, including Esper, will meet later Tuesday afternoon with Shanahan to discuss transition, the official said.
Trump announced his intention to nominate Shanahan on May 9, but the paperwork necessary to begin confirmation hearings hadn't been filed.
Shanahan appeared to downplay concerns about his candidacy last week.
Shanahan says he has 'no concerns' over FBI background check ahead of nomination
Shanahan says he has 'no concerns' over FBI background check ahead of nomination
"I can't tell you how long the process is supposed to work," Shanahan responded when asked why it is taking so long for his paperwork to be sent from the White House.
When asked last week if he had assurances from Trump that he was still the President's pick to lead the Defense Department, Shanahan said he is "in contact with the White House" and expects the process to be completed shortly.
"I'm in contact with the White House. We're done with our paperwork, expect to have the process completed here shortly," he said.
While Esper will replace Shanahan as acting defense secretary, Trump did not specify whether he will also become the new nominee to take on the role full-time.
Esper's name had previously been floated before Trump nominated Shanahan and his allies have been pushing for the President to nominate him over the acting secretary for weeks.
Asked about Esper's interest in the secretary of defense role, his spokesman pointed to a December statement in which the Army secretary told the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram: "I'm very happy and privileged to be secretary of the Army."
A senior GOP aide on the Senate Armed Services Committee told CNN Tuesday that naming Esper to replace Shanahan was "a good move by the administration" and said he would be "a very smart pick" should the White House choose to nominate him.
"He would have a very smooth confirmation," the aide said, adding that Esper is "the most qualified in the Department."
The aide also told CNN that most committee staff are relieved about Trump's announcement.
"We don't have to go through that confirmation battle," they said, referring to Shanahan.
CNN's Ryan Browne and Kaitlan Collins contributed reporting
"Έκαστος τόπος έχει την πληγήν του: Η Αγγλία την ομίχλην, η Αίγυπτος τας οφθαλμίας, η Βλαχία τας ακρίδας και η Ελλάς τους Έλληνας".

Άβαταρ μέλους
Χουργιατς

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Χουργιατς » 19 Ιουν 2019, 15:00

Northern Spirit έγραψε:
18 Ιουν 2019, 21:55
Παραιτηθηκε και ο προσωρινος υπουργος αμυνας του Τραμπ...
Επικαλεστηκε καταχρηση απο τον τυπο καποιων λεπτομερειων για το διαζυγιο με την πρωην συζυγο του στο περελθον..
Στα αξιοσημειωτα εκεινης της υποθεσης ειναι οτι μαλλον ετρωγε ξυλο απο την πρωην γυναικα του..

ούτε για τα Ηello!/OK!/Ciao
:lol:

άσχετο. πότε θα κάνει τον παραδοσιακό πόλεμό του ο πρόεδρος για να ανέβουν τα ποσοστά του :102:

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 20 Ιουν 2019, 02:46

Εχουνε ξεπερασει σε ψεκασμενιες ολους τους αλλους ψεκασμενους. Η προσωπικη (ξανθια) παστορας του Τραμπ ( :smt005: ) βλεπει δαιμονικα δικτυα συνασπισμενα σε βαρος του Τραμπ που θα καταστραφουν στο ονομα του Ιησου! :lol:

φανταζομαι το αι κιου της Τραμπικης μαζας που ακουει τις ψεκασμενιες και δεν την παιρνει στο ψιλο..
Trump’s spiritual adviser seeks his protection from ‘demonic networks’ at reelection rally
Interested in this story?
Use this button to add it to your Reading List.

Paula White, President Trump's personal pastor, prayed against the “demonic networks” opposing the president during his reelection rally on June 18.

White, President Trump’s evangelical spiritual adviser, took center stage Tuesday night to give the opening prayer before the president announced his bid for reelection in front of thousands of supporters at the Amway Center in Orlando. She asked the crowd to join hands and, after a few minutes, interrupted her prayer to speak to the crowd instead of God, like an actress breaking the fourth wall.

“Now, I need you to really go with me here,” she said to a cheering crowd.

“Right now, let every demonic network who has aligned itself against the purpose, against the calling of President Trump, let it be broken, let it be torn down in the name of Jesus!” she prayed. She added: “I declare that President Trump will overcome every strategy from hell and every strategy from the enemy — every strategy — and he will fulfill his calling and his destiny.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... 19d5306ec5
"Έκαστος τόπος έχει την πληγήν του: Η Αγγλία την ομίχλην, η Αίγυπτος τας οφθαλμίας, η Βλαχία τας ακρίδας και η Ελλάς τους Έλληνας".

Άβαταρ μέλους
ΑΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΣ

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από ΑΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΣ » 20 Ιουν 2019, 02:56

Drexler έγραψε:
Beria έγραψε:

Γιατι τους κρατανε και δεν τους αφηνουν να τον φυτεψουν στο χωμα σαν καροτο? :roll:
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος ΑΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΣ την 20 Ιουν 2019, 03:07, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά συνολικά.

Jolly Roger
Phorum.gr user: Jolly Roger

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Jolly Roger » 20 Ιουν 2019, 03:01

Drexler έγραψε:
ΗΠΑ-Καναδας ενα εθνος ενας αρχηγος
Εικόνα

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές