Supreme leader Trump

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Re: Supreme leader Trump

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 24 Απρ 2019, 16:57

Σε άλλα νέα της καταρρέουσας επιρροής των Τραμπικών ΗΠΑ, ούτε το ΗΒ δεν τις υπάκουσε και έδωσε το συμβόλαιο 5G στην Huawei.
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 24 Απρ 2019, 18:45

O δε Τραμπ ψ*λαρμενιζει παραπονουμενος επειδη ο Ομπαμα εχει περισσοτερους followers στο twitter.

Trump 'repeatedly complains about Obama having more Twitter followers than him'
US president claims social media platform 'very discriminatory' to Republicans
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 83621.html

Ηγετης να σου τυχει..
"Έκαστος τόπος έχει την πληγήν του: Η Αγγλία την ομίχλην, η Αίγυπτος τας οφθαλμίας, η Βλαχία τας ακρίδας και η Ελλάς τους Έλληνας".

Άβαταρ μέλους
μίστερ μαξ
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από μίστερ μαξ » 24 Απρ 2019, 20:19

«Μεγάλο έγκλημα» αλλά όχι «γενοκτονία», λένε οι ΗΠΑ για Αρμένιους

http://www.sigmalive.com/news/internati ... -armenious
Αντι-Πουτιν, Αντι-Ζελενσκυ
Τα κράτη ματώνουν της γειτονιας τον χάρτη

Άβαταρ μέλους
Χουργιατς

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Χουργιατς » 24 Απρ 2019, 22:54

Northern Spirit έγραψε:
24 Απρ 2019, 18:45
O δε Τραμπ ψ*λαρμενιζει παραπονουμενος επειδη ο Ομπαμα εχει περισσοτερους followers στο twitter.

Ηγετης να σου τυχει..
Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
24 Απρ 2019, 16:57
Σε άλλα νέα της καταρρέουσας επιρροής των Τραμπικών ΗΠΑ, ούτε το ΗΒ δεν τις υπάκουσε και έδωσε το συμβόλαιο 5G στην Huawei.

Η ουσιαστικότερες κριτικές στον Ντράμπφ που έχουν ποσταριστεί στο νήμα :smt023

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 24 Απρ 2019, 23:41

Χουργιατς έγραψε:
24 Απρ 2019, 22:54
Northern Spirit έγραψε:
24 Απρ 2019, 18:45

Ηγετης να σου τυχει..

Η ουσιαστικότερες κριτικές στον Ντράμπφ που έχουν ποσταριστεί στο νήμα :smt023

Αυτος καταλαβες εσυ απο αυτο που εβαλα;

No doubt you vote for Trump :P
"Έκαστος τόπος έχει την πληγήν του: Η Αγγλία την ομίχλην, η Αίγυπτος τας οφθαλμίας, η Βλαχία τας ακρίδας και η Ελλάς τους Έλληνας".

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 25 Απρ 2019, 01:15

Ευτυχως εχει σοβαρους ανθρωπους στους ρεπουμπλικανους που δεν ανεχονται τα γελοιοτητες του Τραμπ και τα ορκς του Τραμπισμου που τον ακολουθουνε..

Ρεπουμπλικανος Βυλευτης της Ιοβα, με θητεια απο το 1979 αλλαξε κομμα και πηγε στους ρεπουμπλικανους λεγοντας πολλες αληθειες για τον Τραμπ και την κατασταση στο κομμα του γελοιου που εγινε πλανηταρχης..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/us/p ... REHia-VNgU
Andy McKean, Iowa’s Longest-Serving Republican, Switches Parties Because of Trump
Andy McKean represents a swing district in eastern Iowa where President Trump won convincingly.
Credit
David Pitt/Associated Press

Andy McKean represents a swing district in eastern Iowa where President Trump won convincingly.CreditCreditDavid Pitt/Associated Press
By Matt Stevens
April 24, 2019

The longest-serving Republican in the Iowa legislature announced that he would become a Democrat, warning that his party of many decades would soon pay “a heavy price” for its support of President Trump.

The lawmaker, Representative Andy McKean, served a combined 24 years in the Iowa House and Senate between 1979 and 2003 and then returned to the legislature in 2017. At a news conference on Tuesday, he said he could not support Mr. Trump moving forward, in part because he found the president’s spending to be “reckless,” his foreign policy “erratic” and “destabilizing” and his disregard for the environment concerning.

He also attacked Mr. Trump’s demeanor, saying that he sets a poor example by insulting and bullying those he disagrees with and ridiculing and marginalizing people based on their appearance and ethnicity.

Άβαταρ μέλους
elchav

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από elchav » 25 Απρ 2019, 12:32

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
24 Απρ 2019, 16:57
Πολύ καλό νέο και για το UK

νοτ.
Άγνωστος Πατέρας Χελώνων

Cloud87
Phorum.gr user: Cloud87

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Cloud87 » 25 Απρ 2019, 22:56

Κανένα λάθος δε κάναμε. Να πάτε να πνιγείτε γελοία φασιστάκια νεοφιλελέρες. Ολα βαίνουν καλώς. Κρατήσαμε αυτό που έχει σημασία.
Ένα το Χελιδόνι κι η Ανοιξη ακριβή
Warn your gods about our wrath. None may stand against space marines.

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 26 Απρ 2019, 18:03

Μόλις ξεστόμισε δημόσια ότι βγάζει ψεύτικα τερατουργήματα από τον κώλο του γιατί έτσι και μετά εντυπωσιάζεται που πιάνουν και ασχολείται ο κόσμος σοβαρά με ο,τι μαλακία λέει :o:o:o
President Trump said Thursday his unsubstantiated claim in March 2017 that former President Obama had his "wires tapped" in Trump Tower was based on "a little bit of a hunch," and suggested he was surprised it prompted such an outcry at the time.

The president called in to Sean Hannity's Fox News show in which the two men railed against alleged improper behavior from federal law enforcement, which Trump contended continued after he won the 2016 election.

"I don't know if you remember, a long time ago, very early on I used the word 'wiretap,' and I put in quotes, meaning surveillance, spying you can sort of say whatever you want," Trump said, saying it garnered attention "like you've never seen."

"Now I understand why, because they thought two years ago when I said that just on a little bit of a hunch and a little bit of wisdom maybe, it blew up because they thought maybe I was wise to them," Trump continued. "Or they were caught. And that's why. If they weren't doing anything wrong it would've just gotten by, nobody would've cared about it."

"It was pretty insignificant I thought when I said it, and it's pretty amazing," he added.

The president made the stunning claim about his predecessor in March 2017, alleging without evidence, that "President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"

The Justice Department confirmed in a court filing the following September that neither it nor the FBI had evidence Trump Tower was the target of surveillance efforts by the Obama administration during the 2016 presidential election.

But Trump and his allies have reasserted his allegations that his campaign was improperly surveilled leading up to the 2016 election following the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's full report, which did not establish the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government, and neither implicated nor exonerated the president on obstruction of justice.

Trump in particular has seized on comments from Attorney General William Barr earlier this month that he is looking into efforts by the FBI to investigate members of the Trump campaign before the 2016 election.

"I think spying did occur," Barr said. "But the question is whether it was adequately predicated and I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated, but I need to explore that."

Asked later whether he wanted to clarify his use of the word "spying," Barr said he was looking into whether "improper surveillance" may have occurred in 2016.

The attorney general's comments set off a political firestorm, with Democrats accusing Barr of carrying water for the president's long-held beliefs that the FBI acted improperly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBWiAFj

Άβαταρ μέλους
southern
Phorum.gr user: southern

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από southern » 26 Απρ 2019, 18:06

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος southern την 26 Απρ 2019, 18:31, έχει επεξεργασθεί 3 φορές συνολικά.
Δελτίο τύπου της Δράσης υπερ της στεγης ψευτομακεδονικου πολιτισμου το 2012, αναδημοσιευμενο στην επισημη σελίδα του Ουρανιου Τοξου http://www.florina.org/news/2012/october06_g.asp
Γενικός Γραμματέας υπουργείου προέρχεται από κόμμα που υποστηρίζει την ψευδομειονότητα στη Μακεδονία

Άβαταρ μέλους
southern

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από southern » 26 Απρ 2019, 18:17

Δελτίο τύπου της Δράσης υπερ της στεγης ψευτομακεδονικου πολιτισμου το 2012, αναδημοσιευμενο στην επισημη σελίδα του Ουρανιου Τοξου http://www.florina.org/news/2012/october06_g.asp
Γενικός Γραμματέας υπουργείου προέρχεται από κόμμα που υποστηρίζει την ψευδομειονότητα στη Μακεδονία

Άβαταρ μέλους
southern

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από southern » 26 Απρ 2019, 18:19

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 26 Απρ 2019, 18:59

southern έγραψε:
26 Απρ 2019, 18:19
Πηγή ο κώλος της να φανταστώ.
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Χουργιατς

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Χουργιατς » 26 Απρ 2019, 19:00

Nero έγραψε:
26 Απρ 2019, 18:03
Μόλις ξεστόμισε δημόσια ότι βγάζει ψεύτικα τερατουργήματα από τον κώλο του γιατί έτσι και μετά εντυπωσιάζεται που πιάνουν και ασχολείται ο κόσμος σοβαρά με ο,τι μαλακία λέει :o:o:o

...Για ποιόν λέει πιο πολλά αυτό, για τον Τραμπ ή για τους npcs?

Άβαταρ μέλους
Χουργιατς

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Χουργιατς » 26 Απρ 2019, 19:04

Cloud87 έγραψε:
25 Απρ 2019, 22:56
Κανένα λάθος δε κάναμε. Να πάτε να πνιγείτε γελοία φασιστάκια νεοφιλελέρες. Ολα βαίνουν καλώς. Κρατήσαμε αυτό που έχει σημασία.

τι εννοεί ο ποιητής :smt017

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών