O Zελέκσυ νοίκιασε τη βίλα του στην Ιταλία σε ΡΩΣΟΥΣ τουρίστες, για 50 χιλιάρικα

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Δημοκράτης

Re: O Zελέκσυ νοίκιασε τη βίλα του στην Ιταλία σε ΡΩΣΟΥΣ τουρίστες, για 50 χιλιάρικα

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Δημοκράτης » 03 Σεπ 2022, 00:35

Η φωνή της Αληθειας έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2022, 22:49
Σπανακιας έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2022, 11:14
Να πουμε σε αυτο το σημειο πως στα μεσα Ιουνιου ειχε κυκλοφορησει η φημη οτιη συζυγος του Ζελενσκι κανει διακοπες στην συγκεκριμενη βιλα αλλα τελικα η ιια εφημεριδα που δημοσιευσε τωρα την πληροφορια για ρωσοφωνη ενοικιαστρια ειχε διαβεβαιωσει τοτε πως η βιλα ειναι ερμητικα κλειστη και δεν μενει κανενας εκει
Επισης να πουμε οτι η βιλα ειναι εδω και καναν χρονο με πωλητηριο
Και όχι μόνο! Τα πουτιναριά μας έλεγαν παλιότερα ότι ο ζελέ είναι σχεδόν δισεκατομμυριούχος… ο’τι να είναι κυριολεκτικά!
Μα όπου υπάρχει καπνός υπάρχει και φωτιά, θα δημοσίευαν κάποιοι ψέματα; και αντε κάποιοι θα το έκαναν θα την πατούσε ο χρυσαυγιτης το τσακάλι και θα το έφερνε στο φόρουμ;

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication
Phorum.gr user: dna

Re: O Zελέκσυ νοίκιασε τη βίλα του στην Ιταλία σε ΡΩΣΟΥΣ τουρίστες, για 50 χιλιάρικα

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 06 Σεπ 2022, 22:38

ανοιχτή επιστολή του Roger Waters στην κα Ζελένσκα

Εικόνα

Roger Waters

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war.... for a lead role in a cage?"
An Open letter to Mrs. Olena Zelenska from Roger Waters

Sunday 4th September 2022

Dear Mrs. Zelenska,

My heart bleeds for you and all the Ukrainian and Russian families, devastated by the terrible war in Ukraine.
I’m in Kansas City, USA.
I have just read a piece on BBC.com apparently taken from an interview
you have already recorded for a program called ‘Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg’
which is to be broadcast on the BBC today, September 4th.

BBC.com quotes you as saying that “If support for Ukraine is strong, the crisis will be shorter.”
Hmmm? I guess that might depend on what you mean by “support for Ukraine”?
If by “support for Ukraine” you mean the West continuing to supply arms to the Kiev government’s armies,
I fear you may be tragically mistaken.
Throwing fuel, in the form of armaments, into a fire fight,
has never worked to shorten a war in the past, and it won’t work now,
particularly because, in this case, most of the fuel is
(a) being thrown into the fire from Washington DC, which is at a relatively safe distance from the conflagration,
and
(b) because the ‘fuel throwers’ have already declared an interest in the war going on for as long as possible.

I fear that we, and by we I mean people like you and me who actually want peace in Ukraine,
who don’t want the outcome to be that you have to fight to the last Ukrainian life,
and possibly even, if the worst comes to the worst, to the last human life.

If we, instead, wish to achieve a different outcome
we may have to seek a different route and that route may lie in your husband's previously stated good intentions.

Yes, I mean the platform upon which he so laudably ran for the office of President of Ukraine,
the platform upon which he won his historic landslide victory in the democratic election in 2019.

He stood on the election platform of the following promises:
1. To end the civil war in the East and bring peace to the Donbas and partial autonomy to Donetsk and Luhansk.
2. And to ratify and implement the rest of the body of the Minsk 2 agreements.

One can only assume that your husband’s electoral policies didn’t sit well with certain political factions in Kiev
and that those factions persuaded your husband to diametrically change course ignoring the peoples mandate.

Sadly, your old man agreed to those totalitarian, anti-democratic dismissals of the will of the Ukrainian people,
and the forces of extreme nationalism that had lurked, malevolent, in the shadows, have, since then, ruled the Ukraine.
They have, also since then, crossed any number of red lines
that had been set out quite clearly over a number of years by your neighbors the Russian Federation
and in consequence
they, the extreme nationalists, have set your country on the path to this disastrous war.

I won’t go on.

If I’m wrong, please help me to understand how?
If I’m not wrong, please help me in my honest endeavors
to persuade our leaders to stop the slaughter;
the slaughter which serves only the interests of the ruling classes
and extreme nationalists both here in the West, and in your beautiful country,
at the expense of the rest of us ordinary people both here in the West, and in the Ukraine,
and in fact ordinary people everywhere all over the world.

Might it not be better to demand the implementation of your husband’s election promises
and put an end to this deadly war?

Love
Roger Waters
Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами!

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών