ηλιθιοι μπρεξιταδες

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
wooded glade

Re: ηλιθιοι μπρεξιταδες

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από wooded glade » 01 Μάιος 2019, 15:38

Πόσο ψωνισμένη πρέπει να την έχουν οι Εγγλέζοι που υποστηρίζουν remain και ψηφίζουν Labour στις ευρωεκλογές με τις τρέλες που κάνει ο Κόρμπυν ;
Δεν πρέπει να έχουν υπάρξει μεγαλύτερα ψώνια.
Διότι οι του Φάρατζ είναι μπρεξιτάκηδες ψηφίζουν Φάρατζ, Οι της May το ίδιο. Όλοι οι άλλοι που υποστηρίζουν leave ή remain λογικά ψηφίζουν ότι ψηφίζουν. Αλλά αυτοί ;
Αν δεν ψηφίσουν θα χαθεί ο ... δημοκρατικός σοσιαλισμός ; Από τις ευρωεκλογές-τσόντα μάλιστα ;
δεν είναι όλα κρού-σμα-τα

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 02 Μάιος 2019, 21:31

:lol::lol::lol:
Εικόνα
"Έκαστος τόπος έχει την πληγήν του: Η Αγγλία την ομίχλην, η Αίγυπτος τας οφθαλμίας, η Βλαχία τας ακρίδας και η Ελλάς τους Έλληνας".

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 03 Μάιος 2019, 10:12

Εικόνα
"Έκαστος τόπος έχει την πληγήν του: Η Αγγλία την ομίχλην, η Αίγυπτος τας οφθαλμίας, η Βλαχία τας ακρίδας και η Ελλάς τους Έλληνας".

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication
Phorum.gr user: dna

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 06 Μάιος 2019, 21:32

Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами!

Άβαταρ μέλους
Λεγεών

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Λεγεών » 06 Μάιος 2019, 21:47

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... r-14998047
Nigel Farage red faced after falling victim to teenage boy's very rude prank

Robin Marshall, 16, tracked down Mr Farage in Plymouth where he was campaigning for the Brexit Party ahead of the European elections

A cheeky teenager who 'hates' Nigel Farage gave his mum more than a surprise when he sent her a video of him pranking the Brexit Party leader.

Robin Marshall, 16, tracked down Mr Farage at Valenti's Gelato in Plymouth, under the pretence that he wanted to film a special message for his mum when the politician visited on Thursday afternoon.

After persuading the former UKIP leader to pose for the selfie video, Robin is then seen sticking up his middle finger in Mr Farage's face, Plymouth Live reports.

Mr Farage was in Plymouth campaigning ahead of the European elections.

In the message, a smiling Mr Farage says: "Hi Katy, [I'm] here with your lad.

"I hope you're going to vote for the Brexit Party."

But he then turns around to see a laughing Robin doing the rude prank.

Robin's mum Katy said: "I couldn't believe it, he said he had a surprise for me and I thought it was going to be something nice. I was not expecting that.

"I hate Nigel Farage so it wasn't a nice surprise, Robin feels the same so he knew exactly what he was doing.

"He is such a prankster so I wasn't surprised. He just pretended he had a nice treat for me."

Εικόνα

Εικόνα
Ο χρήστης που γκρέμισε τον ηλονμασκισμό.

Χαῖρε, τὸ τῶν Δαιμόνων πολυθρύλητον θαῦμα·
χαῖρε, τὸ τῶν αγγέλων πολυθρήνητον τραῦμα.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Άβαταρ μέλους
Northern Spirit

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Northern Spirit » 08 Μάιος 2019, 12:29

Nτοκυμαντερ του ΜπιΜπιΣΙ δειχνει την κατασταση στα παρασκηνια της ΕΕ κατα τη διαρκεια διαπραγματευσεων του Μπρεξιτ.

Κραξιμο, δουλεμα, ειρωνια κατα της Μει και του Ντειβις για τις αστειες διαπραγματευτικες θεσεις και πρακτικες..

ΟΙ Μπρεξιτερς μετετρεψαν την Βρετανια σε μπανανια σαν αυτην του τσιπρα πολιτικα..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 04156.html

EU officials privately branded Theresa May's Brexit strategy 'insane' and 'pathetic', film shows
'What the f*** is wrong with her', a concerned official said on camera

Jon Stone Brussels @joncstone
20 minutes ago

Click to follow
Indy Politics

Getty
EU officials involved with Brexit negotiations privately considered aspects of Theresa May’s approach “insane” and “pathetic”, a new behind-the-scenes documentary shows.

BBC camera crews were given access to Brexit officials in the European Parliament to make Brexit: Behind Closed Doors, a two-part series focusing on the team around Guy Verhofstadt.

It shows officials having completely lost confidence in the UK’s ability to negotiate, with frustration regularly boiling over at behavior emanating from the government in London.

In one telling scene, chief EU negotiator Michel Barnier, says his team needs someone “stable, available and reliable” on the British side to hold discussions with.

Guy Verhofstadt, the European Parliament’s Brexit coordinator, sarcastically replies: “We can’t ask too much of Britain, don’t overdo it.”

Read more

Brexit discussion to be banned from EU leaders’ summit this week
In another scene Mr Verhofstadt’s chief of staff Guillaume McLaughlin reacts with disbelief when he is told that a Brexit deal is off because Theresa May could not clear it with DUP leader Arlene Foster.

“What the f*** is wrong with her. That’s insane. ‘I don’t know, I haven’t spoken to her?’ That’s ridiculous. Pathetic, pathetic,” he says.

The comments are in contrast to the EU’s very diplomatic public approach to talks, throughout which they heaped praise on their counterparts such as Theresa May and David Davis

On another occasion captured in the documentary, Edel Rettman Crosse, Verhofstadt’s top aide, describes the UK’s then Brexit Secretary Mr Davis, who the team has just met with, as having his “head in the f***ing clouds”.

The officials agreed that the Brexit Secretary did not “really give a f***” about the Irish border, one of the key issues in Brexit talks that bogged down talks for months afterwards.

guy-verhofstadt.jpg
Guy Verhofstadt represents the European Parliament in Brexit talks (AP)
“David Davis explained to us that Ireland is not a problem,” says an exasperated McLaughlin, recounting the meeting. The Brexit deal has since been blocked by the UK parliament effectively over the Irish border question.

Theresa May’s conference speech also goes down poorly with the team, with Mr McLaughlin shouting “Oh, f*** off!” at the screen when the PM claims she is working hard to get a deal.

The film also gives the impression of a Brussels that feels totally unthreatened by the UK, with regular mocking doled out at the UK’s expense.

Over breakfast in one scene Mr Verhofstadt and Mr Barnier end up discussing classic cars, and Mr Barnier jokes: “That’s what they’re trying to do with Brexit, take an old car and restore it.

Opposing protesters flock to parliament on would be date of Brexit
Show all 30

Elmar Brock, a German ally of Angela Merkel who sits on the Brexit steering group, says the EU should not help the UK sort out its "mess".

“I am very clear we have to do nothing. We are ready and they have to come," he advises. “And we have to wait while the air becomes thinner and thinner because we lose time.”

On another occasion officials are also bemused at Theresa May’s invocation of “war spirit” in her conference speech.

After one encounter in which Verhofstadt has an argument with Brexiteer Tory MP Andrew Rosindell, the top aide Crosse tells her boss: “I’m most proud of you when you take on a Tory. He was a f***er.”

The documentary is likely to be seized on by second referendum campaigners and opposition politicians as evidence of the UK’s incompetence in talks. It is also likely to anger Brexiteers, many of whom see Brussels as trying to punish the UK.

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 12 Μάιος 2019, 17:04

συνεντευξη-κράξιμο στο BBC
“This is absolutely ludicrous. I’ve never in my life seen a more ridiculous interview than this.”

Άβαταρ μέλους
southern
Phorum.gr user: southern

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από southern » 12 Μάιος 2019, 20:46

Το Συντηρητικό Κόμμα της πρωθυπουργού Τερέζα Μέι έπεσε στην τέταρτη θέση σε μια δημοσκόπηση που καταγράφει την πρόθεση ψήφου ενόψει των εκλογών για το Ευρωπαϊκό Κοινοβούλιο, πολύ πίσω από το Brexit Party του Νάιτζελ Φάρατζ, που εξασφαλίζει μεγαλύτερη στήριξη συνδυαστικά κι από τα δύο παραδοσιακά μεγάλα κόμματα της χώρας.

Σύμφωνα με την έρευνα του Opinium για την εφημερίδα Observer, το νεοσυσταθέν κόμμα του Φάρατζ συγκεντρώνει ποσοστό 34% στην πρόθεση ψήφου λίγο πριν από τις Ευρωεκλογές της 23ης Μαΐου.

Βάσει της δημοσκόπησης, οι Εργατικοί βρίσκονται στη δεύτερη θέση με ποσοστό 21%, ενώ οι Συντηρητικοί καταλαμβάνουν την τέταρτη θέση με 11%. Οι φιλοευρωπαίοι Φιλελεύθεροι Δημοκράτες, που τάσσονται υπέρ της διεξαγωγής ενός δεύτερου δημοψηφίσματος για να ανατραπεί το Brexit, εξασφαλίζουν ποσοστό 12%, στην τρίτη θέση. https://www.defence-point.gr/news/vreta ... m=facebook
Δελτίο τύπου της Δράσης υπερ της στεγης ψευτομακεδονικου πολιτισμου το 2012, αναδημοσιευμενο στην επισημη σελίδα του Ουρανιου Τοξου http://www.florina.org/news/2012/october06_g.asp
Γενικός Γραμματέας υπουργείου προέρχεται από κόμμα που υποστηρίζει την ψευδομειονότητα στη Μακεδονία

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 16 Μάιος 2019, 12:53

νέες κάμερες δοκιμάζονται στη Βρετανία, θα ανιχνεύουν την κάλυψη του προσώπου

Άβαταρ μέλους
μίστερ μαξ
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από μίστερ μαξ » 16 Μάιος 2019, 21:53

Φαραζ, ο "ανθρωπος του λαού" ξεγυμνώθηκε.

Αντι-Πουτιν, Αντι-Ζελενσκυ
Τα κράτη ματώνουν της γειτονιας τον χάρτη

Άβαταρ μέλους
μίστερ μαξ
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από μίστερ μαξ » 16 Μάιος 2019, 21:56

Northern Spirit έγραψε:
03 Μάιος 2019, 10:12
Εικόνα
:smt005::smt005::smt005:

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 16 Μάιος 2019, 23:50

το σωστό,
90 λιρες προστιμο σε όποιον καλυπτει το πρόσωπό του

Άβαταρ μέλους
μίστερ μαξ
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από μίστερ μαξ » 17 Μάιος 2019, 15:19

Η ΝουΔου της αγγλίας σε επιμήκυνση της γελοιότητας...Γελάνε και τα μπετά με την Μέη....

Άβαταρ μέλους
DIOMEDESGR
Phorum.gr user: DIOMEDESGR

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από DIOMEDESGR » 20 Μάιος 2019, 19:23

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson, 1775.

Άβαταρ μέλους
DIOMEDESGR
Phorum.gr user: DIOMEDESGR

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από DIOMEDESGR » 21 Μάιος 2019, 18:13

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson, 1775.

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών