Ο πολυδιαφημισμένος στρατός του Ισραήλ αιφνιδιαστηκε από Παλαιστίνιους μαχητές

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Re: Ο πολυδιαφημισμένος στρατός του Ισραήλ αιφνιδιαστηκε από Παλαιστίνιους μαχητές

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 25 Απρ 2024, 11:52

🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Re: Ο πολυδιαφημισμένος στρατός του Ισραήλ αιφνιδιαστηκε από Παλαιστίνιους μαχητές

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 25 Απρ 2024, 11:54

Γεννάια νεαρή Εβραιοπούλα σιωνίστρια μπαίνει με κίνδυνο της ζωής της στα κεντρικά της Χαμάς στο Columbia...δεν θα πιστέψετε αυτό που ακολούθησε!!!11ένα

🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Bill Hicks

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Bill Hicks » 25 Απρ 2024, 12:27

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
25 Απρ 2024, 11:52
SpoilerShow
death to Zionism an' all that, but dude...
main Jewish thinker έγραψε:I’ve been thinking about Moses, and his rage when he came down from the mount to find the Israelites worshipping a golden calf.

The ecofeminist in me was always uneasy about this story: what kind of God is jealous of animals? What kind of God wants to hoard all the sacredness of the Earth for himself?

But there is a less literal way of understanding this story. It is about false idols. About the human tendency to worship the profane and shiny, to look to the small and material rather than the large and transcendent.
:smt005:
I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time... didn’t murder anybody, didn’t rob anybody, didn’t rape anybody... didn’t lose ONE fuckin’ job, laughed my ass off... and went about my day! :smt033

Άβαταρ μέλους
Bill Hicks

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Bill Hicks » 25 Απρ 2024, 12:30

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
25 Απρ 2024, 11:52
SpoilerShow
death to Zionism an' all that, but dude...
main Jewish thinker έγραψε:I’ve been thinking about Moses, and his rage when he came down from the mount to find the Israelites worshipping a golden calf.

The ecofeminist in me was always uneasy about this story: what kind of God is jealous of animals? What kind of God wants to hoard all the sacredness of the Earth for himself?

But there is a less literal way of understanding this story. It is about false idols. About the human tendency to worship the profane and shiny, to look to the small and material rather than the large and transcendent.
:smt005:
I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time... didn’t murder anybody, didn’t rob anybody, didn’t rape anybody... didn’t lose ONE fuckin’ job, laughed my ass off... and went about my day! :smt033

Ένοπλος σοσιαλμπαχαλάκης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Ένοπλος σοσιαλμπαχαλάκης » 25 Απρ 2024, 21:39

Μπροστά στην κτηνωδία τους, η σρεμπρενιτσα φαντάζει ανέκδοτο. Θηριώδιες χρηματοδοτουμενες από την "πολιτισμένη δύση". Κι έχουν το θράσος να το παίζουν δικαιώματιστες με το πουτιν.

Ένοπλος σοσιαλμπαχαλάκης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Ένοπλος σοσιαλμπαχαλάκης » 25 Απρ 2024, 21:44

Εχουν αρχίσει να κελαηδάνε και δικοί τους στρατιώτες, αηδιασμενοι από τα φρίκη και τα εγκλήματα που συμμετέχουν καθημερινώς.

Άβαταρ μέλους
student

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από student » 28 Απρ 2024, 16:31

ICC to issue arrest warrants against Benjamin Netanyahu, Yoav Gallant, and Herzi Halevi this week - Channel 12

telegram

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798932

ICC can't act against Israel without US backing — Israeli official
“Where is [US President Joe] Biden? Why is he quiet while Israel will potentially be thrown under the bus?” the source said.

The International Criminal Court could not act against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and top IDF brass without overt or tactic support from the United States, an Israeli diplomatic source told The Jerusalem Post.

“Where is [US President Joe] Biden? Why is he quiet while Israel will potentially be thrown under the bus?” the source said.

The source spoke out as the Prime Minister's office is worried that the ICC will soon issue arrest warrants against Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, as well as IDF Chief of Staff Herzl Halevi.

In light of this growing concern, Netanyahu posted on X Friday that, "Under my leadership, Israel will never accept any attempt by the ICC to undermine its inherent right of self-defense.”
Perception is reality...

Άβαταρ μέλους
student

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από student » 28 Απρ 2024, 16:33

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798965

Where is Biden? Time to defend Israel from the ICC before it's too late - comment
As fears mount in Israel that the ICC will issue arrest warrants against the Prime Minister and other officials in the government and military, one has to wonder - Why is Joe Biden being so quiet?

The question on many minds today is simple yet profound: Where is President Joe Biden as Israel faces potential legal peril at the hands of the International Criminal Court (ICC)?

...Setting the right example

As Israel wages its just war against Hamas and other terrorist groups, the US must take a firm stance against ICC overreach. If the ICC continues on its current path, it not only threatens Israel's right to self-defense but also endangers the soldiers and officials of all democracies fighting savage terrorism. The time for Biden to act is now, before the ICC becomes a "kangaroo court," as former US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman has warned.

The US administration's hesitance to defend Israel from potential ICC prosecution raises serious concerns. As a critical ally, the US must stand with Israel to ensure its inherent right to self-defense and resist attempts by international bodies to undermine the fight against terrorism. Where is Biden? It's time for him to step forward and defend a democratic ally before it's too late.
Perception is reality...

Άβαταρ μέλους
nick

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nick » 29 Απρ 2024, 01:32

Κοιταξε τι εκανε ο Αλεκος στην ακτιβίστρια της παλαιστινης (απο το 2:30)

Άβαταρ μέλους
nostromos
Phorum.gr user: nostromos

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από nostromos » 29 Απρ 2024, 15:45

η προσοχη μας στο Καστελοριζο

Άβαταρ μέλους
Στύξ
Phorum.gr user: Πάλαι ποτέ Στύγιος

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Στύξ » 01 Μάιος 2024, 17:21

Βρε,το είχαμε ξαναπεί , F-15 κάνανε μια ήσσονος σημασίας "επίθεση" στο Ιράν.

πατησιωτης
Phorum.gr user: πατησιωτης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από πατησιωτης » 03 Μάιος 2024, 09:30

Η ζωή και ο πόλεμος συνεχίζονται.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Αλιόσα
Phorum.gr user: Αλιόσα

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Αλιόσα » 03 Μάιος 2024, 09:56

Για τα δεινά των Κούρδων απο τους τουρκομόγγολους σιωπή απο τους φοιτητάκους

Άβαταρ μέλους
Scouser

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Scouser » 03 Μάιος 2024, 10:08

Αλιόσα έγραψε:
03 Μάιος 2024, 09:56
Για τα δεινά των Κούρδων απο τους τουρκομόγγολους σιωπή απο τους φοιτητάκους

Γιατί, είδες να ασχολείται κανενας απο αυτους τους ευαισθητους με την εθνοκαθαρση του Ναγκορνο-Καραμπάχ από τους Αζερους ή με τους χιλιάδες αμάχους που έχουν σκοτωθεί κατά τη ρωσική εισβολή στην Ουκρανία; Γενικά μιλώντας, αμα ο θύτης δεν είναι ο Αιώνιος Εβραίος και τα θύματα δεν είναι μουσουλμάνοι, δεν ασχολούνται.
''That's not what your fucking job is. You are bullshiting people, you are acting as a propagandist. It's not 'mostly peaceful' when a car is on fire''. Joe Rogan

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών