Re: συνέπειες του τρομοκρατικού χτυπήματος στη Μόσχα

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Kauldron » 24 Μαρ 2024, 22:34

sys3x έγραψε:
24 Μαρ 2024, 16:18
Σιχαμένα νουδουλικά.
:+1:
Kappa έγραψε:
04 Φεβ 2024, 15:56
Κάποιες φορές, τα κρύα απογεύματα του χειμώνα, σκέφτομαι μήπως όλα είχαν εξελιχθεί αλλιώς αν της είχα στείλει dickpick.

πετρος
Phorum.gr user: peter

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από πετρος » 24 Μαρ 2024, 22:49

πατησιωτης έγραψε:
24 Μαρ 2024, 13:11
Beria έγραψε:
24 Μαρ 2024, 12:39
dna replication έγραψε:
23 Μαρ 2024, 21:30
They're, there, their
Ο "στρατηγός" πρέπει να ξαναπάει δημοτικό
Αυτός είναι ο τύπος που τον προόριζε ο Τραμπ για σύμβουλο Εθνικής Ασφαλείας το 2016 και τον συνέλαβε το FBI για λομπίστα της Ρωσίας και της Τουρκίας - φυσικά τους Αμερικανούς τους ενδιέφερε βασικά το πρώτο - και είχε πολλές δικαστικές περιπέτειες.
Κατά τα λοιπά ο Πούτιν είναι εκτεθειμένος επειδή τρεις ημέρες πριν την επίθεση έλεγε ότι οι προειδοποιήσεις των Αμερικανών για τρομοκρατική επίθεση είναι προσπάθεια αποσταθεροποίησης και δεν ισχύουν.
Οι εγχώριοι οπαδοί του ξέρουν να δείχνουν τον Καραμανλή να λέει ότι τα τραίνα είναι ασφαλή πριν το ατύχημα αλλά τον Πούτιν να λέει ότι δεν υπάρχει θέμα τρομοκρατίας τον αποφεύγουν. :D
'' Οι εγχώριοι οπαδοί του ξέρουν να δείχνουν τον Καραμανλή να λέει ότι τα τραίνα είναι ασφαλή πριν το ατύχημα αλλά τον Πούτιν να λέει ότι δεν υπάρχει θέμα τρομοκρατίας τον αποφεύγουν.'' Το οτι συγκρινεις μια τρομοκρατικη επιθεση που την οργανωσαν μυστικες υπηρεσιες και απετυχαν αλλες να την εμποδισουν με ενα τρομπα καρεκλοκενταυρο υπουργο που ουτε για διευθυντης μαναβικου δεν κανει και η νωθροτητητα και ανοχη του στη διαφθορα προκαλεσε τραγικο ατυχημα ειναι μαλακια ολκης. Το ενα ειναι εγκληματικη αμελεια το αλλο τρομοκρατικο χτυπημα και μονο στο ταραγμενο σου μυαλο υπαρχει σχεση... ;12218

πατησιωτης
Phorum.gr user: πατησιωτης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από πατησιωτης » 25 Μαρ 2024, 07:43

πετρος έγραψε:
24 Μαρ 2024, 22:49
Το οτι συγκρινεις μια τρομοκρατικη επιθεση που την οργανωσαν μυστικες υπηρεσιες και απετυχαν αλλες να την εμποδισουν με ενα τρομπα καρεκλοκενταυρο υπουργο που ουτε για διευθυντης μαναβικου δεν κανει και η νωθροτητητα και ανοχη του στη διαφθορα προκαλεσε τραγικο ατυχημα

Δεν είναι μόνο ότι είχε προειδοποιηθεί ότι δρουν ισλαμιστές τρομοκράτες στη Μόσχα και δήλωνε ότι είναι προσπάθεια αποσταθεροποίησης η προειδοποίηση.Είναι και ότι η δική του αστυνομία είχε συλλάβει παρόμοιας ιδεολογίας τρομοκράτες στις 7 Μαρτίου.

https://www.dw.com/en/russia-says-it-th ... a-68463018

Στις 7 Μαρτίου η FSB συλλαμβάνει τρομοκράτες του Ισλαμικού Κράτους που σχεδίαζαν να κτυπήσουν μια συναγωγή.
Tην ίδια ημέρα που συνέλαβε αυτούς τους τρομοκράτες η αμερικανική πρεσβεία βγάζει ανακοίνωση να αποφεύγονται οι μεγάλες συγκεντρώσεις διότι υπάρχουν τρομοκράτες στη Μόσχα.

https://ru.usembassy.gov/security-alert ... -48-hours/

Αλλά μερικές ημέρες ο Πούτιν λέει ότι δεν υπάρχει κίνδυνος. :D

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication
Phorum.gr user: dna

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 12:15

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov on the Moscow Crocus City Hall terrorist attack:

▪Putin will hold a meeting on Monday to discuss measures to take after the attack.

▪The Kremlin will not comment on the progress of the investigation.

▪Special services are working on the attack independently, there is no question of any help from other countries.

▪There is no contact with Western countries in connection with the investigation.

▪The Kremlin is currently not participating in the discussion on the possibility of lifting the moratorium on the death penalty in Russia.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/19669
Наше дело правое - победа будет за нами!

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:04

The Crocus terrorists were trained in Istanbul for two months - the WarGonzo TG channel.

“All four terrorists were trained in one of the camps in Turkey. The preparation [for two months] took place in Istanbul,” the channel wrote.

Εικόνα

⚡ As a result of a joint operation by the special services of Russia and Turkey, terrorist training camps were eliminated in the Istanbul area.

t.me/ForeignAgentInte

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:28

Εικόνα

The recruitment of assassins for the terrorist attack in Moscow's Crocus City Hall was organized through the Embassy of Ukraine in Tajikistan, according to a military expert, ex-special services officer, retired Colonel Bakhtiyer Rakhmonov.

A few weeks before the terrorist attack, information appeared on the website of the Ukrainian diplomatic mission about inviting foreigners to join the so-called "International Legion," he noted. The message was later removed.

"The ambassador of the Ukrainian embassy in Dushanbe is the ex-head of the foreign intelligence service, and the consulate itself was looking for perpetrators a few weeks before the terrorist attack, publishing an order to hire assassins openly on the page of the Embassy of Ukraine in Tajikistan," he said, adding that it provided all the contacts - a potential terrorist could only write or call.

Rakhmonov constantly monitors such messages on the website of the Ukrainian embassy. Since 2014, Ukrainian diplomats have posted similar announcements several times, only to have them removed.

"The work on recruiting foreigners was led by Ambassador Extraordinary of Ukraine Valery Evdokimov, former head of the foreign intelligence service under Zelensky," the expert said.

Evdokimov was the head of the Foreign Intelligence Service of Ukraine from September 2019 to June 2020.

@geopolitics_live

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:30

🆘🆘🆘The Investigative Committee is calling for the arrest of three more defendants in the Crocus terrorist attack case .

We are talking about two brothers and the Islomovs' father🆘🆘🆘
https://t.me/llordofwar/309511

Video
https://t.me/llordofwar/309515

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:31

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:35

Three more of the 11 detained are delivered to a Moscow court. They are Aminchon, Dilovar and Isroil Islomov (father and 2 brothers).

Video shows the 25-year-old Dilovar. He has Russian citizenship. The Court is arresting him for two months of investigation.

Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:36

Turkey detains 40 suspected ISIS members, with information from Moscow.

Earlier it was reported that Crocus City Hall terrorists were trained for 2 months in Istanbul.
https://t.me/inessas1992/6431

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:37

Εικόνα

RT Boss Simonyan appears to take a stab at the Agalarovs - billionaire Azerbaijani family of real estate tycoons (pictured left and right of Trump.)

Massive profits are made, but where was adequate security at Crocus City Hall?
Shopping mall owners must be responsible for providing security - the way they are for fire alarm systems.
Superprofits will become a tiny bit smaller, not even very noticeable. But people will remain alive - she writes above.

https://t.me/inessas1992/6429

Άβαταρ μέλους
panos291

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από panos291 » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:44

Κυκλοφορει βιντεο που οι Ρωσοι κοβουν το αυτι ενος απο τους τρομοκρατες και του το δινουν να το φαει. Με επιφυλαξη αν ειναι αυτος, βέβαια το βιντεο υπάρχει και το ειδα.

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:51

panos291 έγραψε:
25 Μαρ 2024, 20:44
Κυκλοφορει βιντεο που οι Ρωσοι κοβουν το αυτι ενος απο τους τρομοκρατες και του το δινουν να το φαει. Με επιφυλαξη αν ειναι αυτος, βέβαια το βιντεο υπάρχει και το ειδα.
Lugozzi έγραψε:
24 Μαρ 2024, 15:40
dna replication έγραψε:
24 Μαρ 2024, 12:33
🇷🇺⚡- The Russian Investigative Committee (RIC) cannot identify the employee (involved in arresting one of the terrorist suspects) who cut off the ear of one of the terrorist’s, because they were "all wearing balaclavas" and when asked the employees for details, they all take responsibility. The RIC will close the case, as no progress can be made.
Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
dna replication

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από dna replication » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:52

UK MP George Galloway:

When the US, UK and others quickly tried to assure me that it was only ISIS that committed this mass murder in Moscow, I automatically knew they were lying. And this is what I discovered.
First of all, I discovered that no one had explained President Barack Obama's unannounced visit to meet with British politicians and security officials in Downing Street three days before this terrorist crime was committed.

Researching even further, I discovered that Victoria Nuland, this harbinger of death, this angel of death who, if she comes near you, rest assured, civil war is coming to your country. I saw her with my own eyes, she promised the Russians some nasty surprises in the coming weeks and months.
I investigate further and find that White House Press Secretary John Kirby announced that American citizens have been warned to stay away from crowded places, including malls and theaters, in the great city of Moscow, the greatest city in Europe, the capital of the greatest country on Earth.
And here I have four pieces of evidence that lead me to believe that the United States, NATO allies and their puppet servant, the state of Ukraine, the stump state of Ukraine, are in fact responsible for this mass murder.

https://t.me/TheIslanderNews/9091
@Slavyangrad

Άβαταρ μέλους
Golden Age

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Golden Age » 25 Μαρ 2024, 20:54

dna replication έγραψε:
25 Μαρ 2024, 20:52
UK MP George Galloway:

When the US, UK and others quickly tried to assure me that it was only ISIS that committed this mass murder in Moscow, I automatically knew they were lying. And this is what I discovered.
First of all, I discovered that no one had explained President Barack Obama's unannounced visit to meet with British politicians and security officials in Downing Street three days before this terrorist crime was committed.

Researching even further, I discovered that Victoria Nuland, this harbinger of death, this angel of death who, if she comes near you, rest assured, civil war is coming to your country. I saw her with my own eyes, she promised the Russians some nasty surprises in the coming weeks and months.
I investigate further and find that White House Press Secretary John Kirby announced that American citizens have been warned to stay away from crowded places, including malls and theaters, in the great city of Moscow, the greatest city in Europe, the capital of the greatest country on Earth.
And here I have four pieces of evidence that lead me to believe that the United States, NATO allies and their puppet servant, the state of Ukraine, the stump state of Ukraine, are in fact responsible for this mass murder.

https://t.me/TheIslanderNews/9091
@Slavyangrad
Ε άμα το λέει ο Γκάλογουέι που ψάχνει αφορμές να κατηγορήσει τη χώρα του...

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών