Το μυστικό όπλο των Bremainers

Πολιτικά θέματα εκτός Ελλάδας
Άβαταρ μέλους
Κουρκούας
Phorum.gr user: Κουρκούας

Το μυστικό όπλο των Bremainers

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Κουρκούας » 23 Μαρ 2019, 11:55

Ο Γιούρι Γκέλερ μπορεί να... λυγίσει με τηλεπάθεια τα κουτάλια. Ο Ισραηλινός μάγος που καθηλώνει το κοινό κάθε φορά που εμφανίζεται στην τηλεόραση με τα κόλπα του, έστειλε ανοιχτή επιστολή στην πρωθυπουργό της Μεγάλης Βρετανίας, Τερέζα Μέι. Σε αυτήν ισχυρίζεται ότι δεν θα αφήσει τους Βρετανούς πολίτες να οδηγηθούν εκτός Ευρωπαϊκής Ένωσης. Κι αν αναρωτιέστε πώς θα το κάνει αυτό, η απάντηση είναι εύκολη: Με τηλεπάθεια...

Στην επιστολή του, μάλιστα, υποστηρίζει ότι ένιωσε πολύ δυνατά όλη αυτή την ενέργεια των Βρετανών που αντιδρούν στο Brexit και δεν θα την αφήσει να κάνει κάτι τέτοιο στην χώρα όπου έγινε διάσημος για τα μαγικά του.
https://www.ethnos.gr/kosmos/28461_gioy ... iso-brexit
My Dear Theresa,
We have known each other for over 21 years since you became our MP. You visited my home in Sonning, where you also lived. Three years before you became Prime Minister, I predicted your victory when I showed you Winston Churchill's spoon on my Cadillac, which I asked you to touch. Despite popular public opinion, I also predicted that Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the United States.

As you might have read, I am ensuring that Jeremy Corbyn never gets the keys to Number 10 Downing Street, with the power of my mind which I have proved over and again. I will ensure that they bend out of all proportion to ensure that he never takes up residence there.

My power has been validated by the CIA, MI5 and Mossad. The CIA concluded: "As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner." It is easily verifiable. Just look at the official CIA website. I have influenced many high ranking officials around the world.

On one occasion, Senator Clayborne Pell, then the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, directed me to bombard the mind of Yuli Vorontsov, the Soviet Union’s chief nuclear negotiator, to influence him telepathically to sign the Nuclear Arms Reduction treaty, which I did successfully.

Now to the point of my open letter to you. I feel psychically and very strongly that most British people do not want Brexit. I love you very much but I will not allow you to lead Britain into Brexit. As much as I admire you, I will stop you telepathically from doing this - and believe me I am capable of executing it. Before I take this drastic course of action, I appeal to you to stop the process immediately while you still have a chance. Although I currently live in Israel I am still a British citizen and feel very passionately about the country and the people I came to love.

Much energy and love
Uri
Το ότι χρησιμοποιεί τις δυνάμεις του για να μη γίνει ο Κόρμπυν πρωθυπουργός το αφήνω ασχολίαστο. Δεν περιμένει κανείς φέαρ πλέι απο τους τόριδες.

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνής πολιτική”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών