Ο Κήπος των ηδονών

Εδώ συζητάμε οτιδήποτε δεν περιλαμβάνεται στις υπόλοιπες κατηγορίες.
Nero

Re: Ο Κήπος των ηδονών

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 01 Σεπ 2019, 22:47

Naida έγραψε:
01 Σεπ 2019, 22:44

Υπάρχει και το χαμομηλονερο :oops:
τι λες γι'αυτό; Καλά τα λέει ο μάστορας;
Learn, O Vizir (God's blessing be upon you), that there are different sorts of men and women; that amongst these are those who are worthy of praise and those who deserve reproach.

When a meritorious man finds himself near to women, his member grows, gets strong, vigorous and hard; he is not quick to discharge, and after the trembling caused by the emission of the sperm, he is soon stiff again.

Such a man is liked and appreciated by women; this is because the woman loves the man only for the sake of coition. His member should, therefore, be of ample dimensions and length. Such a man ought to be broad in the chest, and heavy in the crupper; he should know how to regulate his emission, and be ready as to erection; his member should reach to the end of the canal of the female, and completely fill the same in all its parts. Such an one will be well loved by women, for, as the poet says:—

"I have seen women trying to find in young men
The durable qualities which grace the man of full power,
The beauty, the enjoyment, the reserve, the strength,
The full-formed member providing a lengthened coition,
A heavy crupper, a slowly coming emission,
A lightsome chest, as it were floating upon them;
The spermal ejaculation slow to arrive, so as
To furnish forth a long drawn-out enjoyment.
His member soon to be prone again for erection,
To ply the plane[1] again and again and again on their vulvas,
Such is the man whose cult gives pleasure to women,
And who will ever stand high in their esteem.

QUALITIES WHICH WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR IN MEN

The tale goes, that on a certain day, Abd-el-Melik ben Merouane[2], went to see Leilla, his mistress[3], and put various questions to her. Amongst other things, he asked her what were the qualities which women looked for in men.

Leilla answered him: "Oh, my master, they must have cheeks like ours." "And what besides?" said Ben Merouane. She continued: "And hairs like ours; finally they should be like to you, O prince of believers, for, surely, if a man is not strong and rich he will obtain nothing from women."

VARIOUS LENGTHS OF THE VIRILE MEMBER

The virile member, to please women, must have at most a length of the breadth of twelve fingers, or three hand-breadths, and at least six fingers, or a hand and a half breadth.

There are men with members of twelve fingers, or three hand-breadths; others of ten fingers, or two and a half hands. And others measure eight fingers, or two hands. A man whose member is of less dimensions cannot please women.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Daje

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Daje » 01 Σεπ 2019, 22:56

Nero έγραψε:
01 Σεπ 2019, 01:26
νομίζω κάτι είχα ανοίξει στο παλιό γι'αυτό το καταπληκτικό, χρήσιμο και εύθυμο εγχειρίδιο, που είναι πολύ ανώτερο του καμα σουτρα imo. Έχει ένα ολόκληρο κεφάλαιο αφιερωμένο στο πως να μεγαλώσετε το αόρατο πουλί σας :')
Εικόνα
https://i.imgur.com/p7krvsa.jpg
Πρόεδρος του Σ.Φ.Σ.Σ.Κ.Π.Ο
Ωραίο πρωτάθλημα ρε κατσικοειδή φυστικοβουτηρομένα λοβοτομημένα καγκουροειδή κατσίκια!

Άβαταρ μέλους
Naida
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Naida » 02 Σεπ 2019, 01:05

Nero έγραψε:
01 Σεπ 2019, 22:47
Naida έγραψε:

Learn, O Vizir (God's blessing be upon you), that there are different sorts of men and women; that amongst these are those who are worthy of praise and those who deserve reproach.

When a meritorious man finds himself near to women, his member grows, gets strong, vigorous and hard; he is not quick to discharge, and after the trembling caused by the emission of the sperm, he is soon stiff again.

Such a man is liked and appreciated by women; this is because the woman loves the man only for the sake of coition. His member should, therefore, be of ample dimensions and length. Such a man ought to be broad in the chest, and heavy in the crupper; he should know how to regulate his emission, and be ready as to erection; his member should reach to the end of the canal of the female, and completely fill the same in all its parts. Such an one will be well loved by women, for, as the poet says:—

The tale goes, that on a certain day, Abd-el-Melik ben Merouane[2], went to see Leilla, his mistress[3], and put various questions to her. Amongst other things, he asked her what were the qualities which women looked for in men.

Leilla answered him: "Oh, my master, they must have cheeks like ours." "And what besides?" said Ben Merouane. She continued: "And hairs like ours; finally they should be like to you, O prince of believers, for, surely, if a man is not strong and rich he will obtain nothing from women."

The virile member, to please women, must have at most a length of the breadth of twelve fingers, or three hand-breadths, and at least six fingers, or a hand and a half breadth.

There are men with members of twelve fingers, or three hand-breadths; others of ten fingers, or two and a half hands. And others measure eight fingers, or two hands. A man whose member is of less dimensions cannot please women.
Είναι μεγάλο, δεν το καταφέρνω όλο σήμερα. Αύριο θα αφοσιωθώ να το μελετήσω.
Η απάντηση σε όλα είναι νιάου...

I didn't do it, but If I did, I was drunk.

Que Sera, Sera...

Άβαταρ μέλους
hellegennes

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από hellegennes » 02 Σεπ 2019, 01:52

Nero έγραψε:
01 Σεπ 2019, 01:48
Gherschaagk έγραψε:
01 Σεπ 2019, 01:46
Συνταγή;
αυτό εδώ
A man, therefore, with a small member, who wants to make it grand or fortify it for the coitus, must rub it before the copulation with tepid water, until it gets red and extended by the blood flowing into it, in consequence of the heat; he must then anoint it with a mixture of honey and ginger, rubbing it in sedulously. Then let him join the woman; he will procure for her such pleasure that she objects to him getting off her again.
Ή εκείνο με την καυτή πίσσα:

A third remedy is the following: wash the member in warm water until it becomes red, and enters into erection. Then take a piece of soft leather, upon which spread hot pitch, and envelop the member with it. It will not be long before the member raises its head, trembling with passion.
Ξημέρωσε.
Α, τι ωραία που είναι!
Ήρθε η ώρα να κοιμηθώ.
Κι αν είμαι τυχερός,
θα με ξυπνήσουν μια Δευτέρα παρουσία κατά την θρησκεία.
Μα δεν ξέρω αν και τότε να σηκωθώ θελήσω.

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 02 Σεπ 2019, 09:51

hellegennes έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 01:52
Nero έγραψε:
Gherschaagk έγραψε:
01 Σεπ 2019, 01:46
Συνταγή;
αυτό εδώ
A man, therefore, with a small member, who wants to make it grand or fortify it for the coitus, must rub it before the copulation with tepid water, until it gets red and extended by the blood flowing into it, in consequence of the heat; he must then anoint it with a mixture of honey and ginger, rubbing it in sedulously. Then let him join the woman; he will procure for her such pleasure that she objects to him getting off her again.

A third remedy is the following: wash the member in warm water until it becomes red, and enters into erection. Then take a piece of soft leather, upon which spread hot pitch, and envelop the member with it. It will not be long before the member raises its head, trembling with passion.
το τζιντζερ και το μέλι πάει κι έρχεται. Αυτό μου μοιάζει κομμάτι επικίνδυνο

Άβαταρ μέλους
Naida
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Naida » 02 Σεπ 2019, 10:08

Nero έγραψε:
01 Σεπ 2019, 22:47
Naida έγραψε:

[/quote]

Πολύ καλά τα λέει μαστορας.Λιγο με τα μεγέθη με μπερδεύει. Τι εννοεί 12 δάχτυλα ο ποιητής;

Que Sera, Sera...

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 02 Σεπ 2019, 10:22

Naida έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 10:08

Πολύ καλά τα λέει μαστορας.Λιγο με τα μεγέθη με μπερδεύει. Τι εννοεί 12 δάχτυλα ο ποιητής;
έπρεπε να το γουγλίσω. Μετράνε το πλάτος των δακτύλων απο άκρη σ'ακρη(πλην του αντίχειρα βέβαια) οπότε 12 δάχτυλα είναι κάπου 3 χεράκι μακρύ :003:

Άβαταρ μέλους
Naida
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Naida » 02 Σεπ 2019, 10:43

Nero έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 10:22
Naida έγραψε:

έπρεπε να το γουγλίσω. Μετράνε το πλάτος των δακτύλων απο άκρη σ'ακρη(πλην του αντίχειρα βέβαια) οπότε 12 δάχτυλα είναι κάπου 3 χεράκι μακρύ :003:
Ε εντάξει μια χαρά είναι νορμάλ ,αν τα υπολογίζουμε όπως ζητάμε από την κομμωτρια που της λέμε κόψε μου 3 δάχτυλα.

Que Sera, Sera...

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 02 Σεπ 2019, 10:51

Naida έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 10:43
Nero έγραψε:
Naida έγραψε:

Ε εντάξει μια χαρά είναι νορμάλ ,αν τα υπολογίζουμε όπως ζητάμε από την κομμωτρια που της λέμε κόψε μου 3 δάχτυλα.
είδες το είχε μελετήσει το θέμα, γιαυτό ήταν best seller στην εποχή του. Φαντάσου πόσοι δοκίμασαν να βάλουν πίσσα στο πουλί τους
Know, O Vizir (God be good to you!), if you would have a pleasant coition, which ought to give an equal share of happiness to the two combatants and be satisfactory to both, you must first of all toy with the woman, excite her with kisses, by nibbling and sucking her lips, by caressing her neck and cheeks. Turn her over in bed, now on her back, now on her stomach, till you see by her eyes that the time for pleasure is near, as I have mentioned in the preceding chapter, and certainly I have not been sparing with my observations thereupon.

Then when you observe the lips of a woman to tremble and get red, and her eyes to become languishing, and her sighs to become quicker, know that she is hot for coition, then get between her thighs, so that your member can enter into her vagina. If you have followed my advice, you will have both a pleasant coition, which will give you the greatest satisfaction, and leave to you a delicious remembrance.

Someone has said:

"If you desire the coition, place the woman on the ground, cling closely to her bosom, with her lips close to yours; then clasp her to you, such her breath, bite her; kiss her breasts, her stomach, her flanks, press her close in your arms, so as to make her faint with pleasure; when you see her so far gone, then push your member into her. If you have done as I said, the enjoyment will come to both of you simultaneously. This it is which makes the pleasure of the woman so sweet. But if you neglect my advice the woman will not be satisfied and you will not have procured her any pleasure."

The coition being finished, do not get up at once, but come down softly on her right side, and if she has conceived, she will bear a male child, if it please God on high!

Άβαταρ μέλους
Gherschaagk
Συντονίστρια

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Gherschaagk » 02 Σεπ 2019, 10:58

Θα ήθελα να δω μερικούς μετά την πίσσα πως ήταν κι αυτοί και το πουλί τους.

Να τους έκανε κούκου ξανά ή όχι;
Στες τρεις πήρα κι αράχνιασα, εις τες εννιά μυρίζω,
κι απʼ τες σαράντα κʼ ύστερα αρμούς αρμούς χωρίζω.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Naida
Μέλη που αποχώρησαν

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Naida » 02 Σεπ 2019, 11:10

Nero έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 10:51
Naida έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 10:43
Nero έγραψε:

είδες το είχε μελετήσει το θέμα, γιαυτό ήταν best seller στην εποχή του. Φαντάσου πόσοι δοκίμασαν να βάλουν πίσσα στο πουλί τους
Know, O Vizir (God be good to you!), if you would have a pleasant coition, which ought to give an equal share of happiness to the two combatants and be satisfactory to both, you must first of all toy with the woman, excite her with kisses, by nibbling and sucking her lips, by caressing her neck and cheeks. Turn her over in bed, now on her back, now on her stomach, till you see by her eyes that the time for pleasure is near, as I have mentioned in the preceding chapter, and certainly I have not been sparing with my observations thereupon.

Then when you observe the lips of a woman to tremble and get red, and her eyes to become languishing, and her sighs to become quicker, know that she is hot for coition, then get between her thighs, so that your member can enter into her vagina. If you have followed my advice, you will have both a pleasant coition, which will give you the greatest satisfaction, and leave to you a delicious remembrance.

Someone has said:

"If you desire the coition, place the woman on the ground, cling closely to her bosom, with her lips close to yours; then clasp her to you, such her breath, bite her; kiss her breasts, her stomach, her flanks, press her close in your arms, so as to make her faint with pleasure; when you see her so far gone, then push your member into her. If you have done as I said, the enjoyment will come to both of you simultaneously. This it is which makes the pleasure of the woman so sweet. But if you neglect my advice the woman will not be satisfied and you will not have procured her any pleasure."

The coition being finished, do not get up at once, but come down softly on her right side, and if she has conceived, she will bear a male child, if it please God on high!
Καλά τα λέει. Να ασχολείστε με την γυναίκα :011:

Que Sera, Sera...

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 02 Σεπ 2019, 11:35

Gherschaagk έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 10:58
Θα ήθελα να δω μερικούς μετά την πίσσα πως ήταν κι αυτοί και το πουλί τους.

Να τους έκανε κούκου ξανά ή όχι;
Νομίζω μεγαλύτερο πρόβλημα θα είχε η κοπέλα του παρά ο τύπος που άπλωσε την πίσσα. Κατα τα άλλα είναι καλό να διαβάζεις πράγματα όπως αυτό ή τις συνταγές του Κάτωνα με το λάχανο. Βοηθάει να εκτιμήσεις την επιστημονική μέθοδο και τη σύγχρονη ιατρική

Άβαταρ μέλους
νύχτα

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από νύχτα » 02 Σεπ 2019, 11:53

ναι ρε φίλε αλλά βάλε και τίποτε στα ελληνικά
nothing but heart

Άβαταρ μέλους
hellegennes

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από hellegennes » 02 Σεπ 2019, 13:27

Nero έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 09:51
hellegennes έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 01:52
Nero έγραψε:

αυτό εδώ

το τζιντζερ και το μέλι πάει κι έρχεται. Αυτό μου μοιάζει κομμάτι επικίνδυνο
Σιγά. Βάλε λίγο SM στην ζωή σου. Έχει και leather η φάση (soft).
Ξημέρωσε.
Α, τι ωραία που είναι!
Ήρθε η ώρα να κοιμηθώ.
Κι αν είμαι τυχερός,

Άβαταρ μέλους
hellegennes

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από hellegennes » 02 Σεπ 2019, 13:29

νύχτα έγραψε:
02 Σεπ 2019, 11:53
ναι ρε φίλε αλλά βάλε και τίποτε στα ελληνικά
Ε, οι Έλληνες ήταν ξενέρωτοι και δεν τα μετέφραζαν αυτά. Εναλλακτικά, ήταν μικροτσούτσουνοι και το κείμενο τους πρόσβαλε γιατί μιλάει άσχημα για τους μικροτσουτσουνίσκους.
Ξημέρωσε.
Α, τι ωραία που είναι!
Ήρθε η ώρα να κοιμηθώ.
Κι αν είμαι τυχερός,

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Περί ανέμων και υδάτων”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών