Πολιτική ορθότητα και τα ωφέλη των ελ

Εδώ συζητάμε οτιδήποτε δεν περιλαμβάνεται στις υπόλοιπες κατηγορίες.
Nero

Πολιτική ορθότητα και τα ωφέλη των ελ

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 31 Μαρ 2019, 14:13

Retired banker Irini Tzortzoglou has won this year's MasterChef - and quickly said she has no plans to start a new career running a restaurant.

The 61-year-old triumphed in the BBC One show's first all-female final.

For the final three-course challenge, she cooked red mullet with a squid risotto, griddled rosemary lamb chops and a fig and hazelnut baklava.

Irini, who took inspiration from her Greek childhood, grew up in Crete and now lives in Cartmel, Cumbria.

She was one of 56 amateur chefs who competed for the coveted MasterChef trophy in the show's 15th series.

Over the course of several gruelling rounds of cooking challenges, they were whittled down to the final three.

Irini was particularly pleased to have been in the show's first all-female final and said she wished she could have shared her trophy with her fellow finalists Jilly McCord and Delia Maria Asser.

She said: "It happened so quickly that I felt all the final that the three of us were like one.

"We were all doing our own thing, but actually we were in unison - so my instinctive reaction was: 'Can I share it? Can I share it with my friends?'"

Irini continued: "We are just lucky we are three women who love and respect each other and have grown to be very fond and appreciative of each other's talents."
Irini said being filmed throughout the series did not bother her because she remained "totally focused".

In an interview on BBC Breakfast, she said: "The cameras didn't disturb me because you really need to ignore them if you want to cook.

"And the guys are fantastic, Gregg [Wallace] comes and relaxes you - he used to joke with me about Greek history, challenge me, laugh with me - and then John [Torode] is like a younger brother who cares for you, he wants you to do as well as you want to.

"They didn't bother me at all. In fact, I loved being around them."

Past winners of the show, such as 2005 champion Thomasina Miers and 2011's Shelina Permalloo, have gone on to own their own restaurants.

But despite impressing some of the biggest names in the food industry throughout the competition, Irini's future plans do not involve opening her own professional kitchen.

"I don't think that at my time of life I want to run a restaurant," she said.

"I want to spend more time with my mum and I would love to go round Greece and do some research - maybe make a programme, if I'm lucky."

οι ελ που έχουν πρόβλημα με την πολιτική ορθότητα, καλό είναι να θυμούνται ότι στους victim olympics έχουμε προβάδισμα καθώς είμαστε minority και μάλιστα κερδίζουμε και μερικά ποντάκια οριενταλισμού. Έχουμε και τα τυχερά μας λοιπόν στο σύστημα :D

Mole

Άβαταρ μέλους
Κουρκούας
Phorum.gr user: Κουρκούας

Re: Πολιτική ορθότητα και τα ωφέλη των ελ

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Κουρκούας » 31 Μαρ 2019, 14:16

Μόνο στην αγγλία του μπρέξιτ, κι αυτό επειδή έχει ανέβει το φιλελληνικό συναισθημα λόγω των προσφάτων θηριωδιών των ναζί.

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 31 Μαρ 2019, 14:22

Η 61χρονη Ειρήνη Τζώρτζογλου κατάφερε να βγει νικήτρια σε έναν απαιτητικό τελικό φτιάχνοντας στους κριτές ριζότο με μπαρμπούνι και καλαμάρι για ορεκτικό, αρνίσια παϊδάκια με δεντρολίβανο και πουρέ τραχανά για κυρίως πιάτο και μπακλαβά με σύκο και πραλίνα για επιδόρπιο.

Ένας εκ των κριτών, μάλιστα, δήλωσε για την Ειρήνη Τζώρτζογλου: «Παίρνει το φαγητό που ξέρει καλά από την Κρήτη και το ανασυνθέτει σε ένα σύγχρονο πλαίσιο. Έχει μια μαγεία στα δάχτυλά της και μια φωτιά στο στομάχι της. Ήθελε να κάνει τα εγγόνια της περήφανα και τα κατάφερε».

https://www.protothema.gr/life-style/ar ... ster-chef/
:smt047:smt047

Mole

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Mole » 31 Μαρ 2019, 21:12

Δεν παύει να με εκπλήσσει ο οπορτουνισμος τουτης της αμφίβιας φαρας.
So hab ich dich schon unbedingt

Nero

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nero » 31 Μαρ 2019, 21:16

Mole έγραψε:
31 Μαρ 2019, 21:12
Δεν παύει να με εκπλήσσει ο οπορτουνισμος τουτης της αμφίβιας φαρας.
είμαστε πάντα ανοιχτοί σε νέες προοπτικές, γι'αυτό επιβιώνουμε

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Περί ανέμων και υδάτων”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών