Διαζυγιο σε λιγοτερο απο ενα χρονο

Ανθρώπινες σχέσεις
Κανόνες Δ. Συζήτησης
Προσοχή: Σύμφωνα με το νόμο απαγορεύεται η δημοσιοποίηση ονομαστικά η φωτογραφικά ποινικών καταδικών οποιουδήποτε βαθμού & αιτιολογίας καθώς εμπίπτουν στα ευαίσθητα προσωπικά δεδομένα του ατόμου. Τυχόν δημοσιοποίηση τέτοιων δεδομένων ενδέχεται να επιφέρει ποινικές κυρώσεις στο συντάκτη. Επιτρέπεται μόνο αν έχει δοθεί εισαγγελική εντολή και μόνο για το χρονικό διάστημα που αυτή ισχύει. Οφείλετε σε κάθε περίπτωση να ζητήσετε με αναφορά τη διαγραφή της ανάρτησης πριν παρέλθει το χρονικό διάστημα της νόμιμης δημοσιοποίησης. Η διαχείριση αποποιείται κάθε ευθύνη για τυχόν ποινικές ευθύνες αν παραβιάσετε τα παραπάνω.
Άβαταρ μέλους
akirav
Phorum.gr user: akirav

Διαζυγιο σε λιγοτερο απο ενα χρονο

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από akirav » 09 Δεκ 2018, 22:12

https://www.irishpost.com/news/irish-wo ... lit-162579

Irish woman who married ghost of 300-year-old pirate says they have split up

AN IRISH woman who married the ghost of a 300-year-old pirate claims the couple have split up.

Amanda Teague, 46, from Drogheda, Co. Louth, married the Haitian pirate named Jack earlier this year.

The wedding to her ‘soulmate’ took place on board a boat in international waters off the Irish coast.

However the Irish Mirror reports the couple have called it a day after less than a year.
Warning

Taking to social media, Amanda said: “So I feel it’s time to let everyone know that my marriage is over.

“I will explain all in due course but for now all I want to say is be VERY careful when dabbling in spirituality, it’s not something to mess with.”

The split is another blow for Jack, after he was purportedly executed for thieving on the high seas in the 1700s.

Pirates of the Caribbean fan Amanda previously told The Irish Post how she spent £4,000 to look like Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp’s character in the film.
Merlinus Sum, Qui Me Tangit Turbat Mundum

Άβαταρ μέλους
GreekGuy
Phorum.gr user: greekguy

Re: Διαζυγιο σε λιγοτερο απο ενα χρονο

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από GreekGuy » 27 Δεκ 2022, 14:22

akirav έγραψε:
09 Δεκ 2018, 22:12
https://www.irishpost.com/news/irish-wo ... lit-162579

Irish woman who married ghost of 300-year-old pirate says they have split up

AN IRISH woman who married the ghost of a 300-year-old pirate claims the couple have split up.

Amanda Teague, 46, from Drogheda, Co. Louth, married the Haitian pirate named Jack earlier this year.

The wedding to her ‘soulmate’ took place on board a boat in international waters off the Irish coast.

However the Irish Mirror reports the couple have called it a day after less than a year.
Warning

Taking to social media, Amanda said: “So I feel it’s time to let everyone know that my marriage is over.

“I will explain all in due course but for now all I want to say is be VERY careful when dabbling in spirituality, it’s not something to mess with.”

The split is another blow for Jack, after he was purportedly executed for thieving on the high seas in the 1700s.

Pirates of the Caribbean fan Amanda previously told The Irish Post how she spent £4,000 to look like Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp’s character in the film.

Εικόνα
Όλα γίνονται για κάποιον λόγο, ακόμα και αν δε γνωρίζεις τον λόγο.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Kotas

Re: Διαζυγιο σε λιγοτερο απο ενα χρονο

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Kotas » 27 Δεκ 2022, 14:26

τα τρολς και οι δηθεν δημοσιογραφοι εκμεταλλευονται αλληλους για να ταϊσουν σκουπιδια το αποχαυνωμενο κοινο

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Σχέσεις, Έρωτας & Σεξουαλικότητα”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών