Phorum.gr user: Nandros
Τοποθεσία: Όπου συχνάζουν ναυτικοί και λοιπά κακοποιά στοιχεία

Re: Ποιο είναι το βασικό συστατικό του κόσμου;

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nandros » 23 Σεπ 2018, 15:17

ΑΛΟΓΟΜΟΥΡΗΣ έγραψε:
31 Αύγ 2018, 22:20
η συνείδηση είναι αποκλειστικό προνόμοιο του ανθρώπου
Κάποιοι διαφωνούν μαζί σου:

On July 7, 2012, eminent scientists from different branches of neuroscience gathered at the University of Cambridge to celebrate the Francis Crick Memorial Conference, which deals with consciousness in humans and pre-linguistic consciousness in nonhuman animals. After the conference, they signed in the presence of Stephen Hawking, the 'Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness', which summarizes the most important findings of the survey:

"We decided to reach a consensus and make a statement directed to the public that is not scientific. It's obvious to everyone in this room that animals have consciousness, but it is not obvious to the rest of the world. It is not obvious to the rest of the Western world or the Far East. It is not obvious to the society."[60]

"Convergent evidence indicates that non-human animals [...], including all mammals and birds, and other creatures, [...] have the necessary neural substrates of consciousness and the capacity to exhibit intentional behaviors."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscious ... sciousness
ΚΚΕ 6η Ολομέλεια: Κάναμε το διεθνιστικό μας καθήκον (εννοεί τον Συμμοριτοπόλεμο)
ΧΑ: Είμαστε η σπορά των ηττημένων του '45. Οι εθνικοσοσιαλιστές, οι φασίστες!

Spiros252
Διαχειριστής
Phorum.gr user: Spiros252

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Spiros252 » 23 Σεπ 2018, 15:23

mrx0 έγραψε:
23 Σεπ 2018, 14:51
mrx0 έγραψε:
30 Αύγ 2018, 20:24
Spiros252 έγραψε:
30 Αύγ 2018, 12:04

Μπορεί βέβαια να υπάρξει ο αντίλογος πως ο Θεός δεν βρίσκεται μέσα σε αυτό το σύστημα, είναι εκτός ακόμα και της κβαντικής πραγματικότητας ή ότι μπορεί να μην το επηρεάζει. Δεν μπορώ να φανταστώ πώς.
Μα υπάρχει πείραμα που δείχνει πώς δύναται να γίνει κάτι τέτοιο, δεν το γνωρίζεις; :smt047
Ωρε Σπύρο, δε θα με ρωτήσεις για αυτό το πείραμα, ή δε ρωτάς διότι το ξες ήδη ατιμούλη; :smt016
Λίγος ο διαθέσιμος χρόνος πλέον.

Για πες.
«Η παρουσία μας επιλέγει από ένα τεράστιο σύνολο μόνο σύμπαντα συμβατά με την ύπαρξή μας.
Αν και είμαστε μικροί και ασήμαντοι σε κοσμικό επίπεδο, αυτό μας κάνει κατά κάποιο τρόπο, κύριους της δημιουργίας»
Stephen Hawking

jey_pap
Phorum.gr user: j_pap

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από jey_pap » 23 Σεπ 2018, 17:03

ΑΛΟΓΟΜΟΥΡΗΣ έγραψε:

Μάλλον θα εννοούσε την αποκλειστικότητα στο να διαφεντεύει επί ανωτέρων και κατωτέρων λειτουργιών της, εφόσον τελεί εν αφυπνώσει-εγρηγόρσει. Στα λοιπά πρωτεύοντα και άλλα είδη, μπορεί να υπάρξει ανάπτυξη κάποιας περιοχής του εν δυνάμει λογικού επιπέδου, που όμως εξυπηρετεί (χωρίς να αυθεντεί -δεσπόζει σε) κατώτερες περιοχές της συνείδησης (επιβίωση, αυτοσυντήρηση, διαιώνιση, βιολογική αλληλεξάρτηση, θρέψη).
«...γιατί σκοπός μας δεν είναι να μάθουμε πολλά. Σκοπός μας είναι μέσα από την εξάσκησή μας να φέρουμε σε κατάσταση κβαντισμού τον ίδιο το νου μας...»

mrx0

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από mrx0 » 23 Σεπ 2018, 20:45

Spiros252 έγραψε:
23 Σεπ 2018, 15:23
mrx0 έγραψε:
23 Σεπ 2018, 14:51
mrx0 έγραψε:
30 Αύγ 2018, 20:24

Μα υπάρχει πείραμα που δείχνει πώς δύναται να γίνει κάτι τέτοιο, δεν το γνωρίζεις; :smt047
Ωρε Σπύρο, δε θα με ρωτήσεις για αυτό το πείραμα, ή δε ρωτάς διότι το ξες ήδη ατιμούλη; :smt016
Λίγος ο διαθέσιμος χρόνος πλέον.

Για πες.
Μια απ' τα ίδια...τώρα πώς περιμένουμε να μάθουμε κάτι καινούριο με τόσο λίγο διαθέσιμο χρόνο, ε μάλλον δεν παίζει αυτό. Αλλά μιας που παρουσιάστηκε σήμερα μια ευκαιρία, ένα παράθυρο ευκαιρίας που λένε, a window of opportunity, να ποστάρω κι εγώ όλα αυτά που είχα διαβάσει κάτι χρόνια πριν.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... oyd9MRkMdi

https://resonance.is/change-for-a-parad ... anglement/

https://medium.com/the-physics-arxiv-bl ... 3dc850933

Στο ίδιο πεϊπέρι αναφέρονται. :P

Είχα στείλει και κάτι παπαριές στον ερευνητή τότε θυμάμαι, αυτόν εκεί τον ιταλάρα τον Μάρκο, ήταν τότε που έστελνα επιστολές στον έναν και τον άλλον. χαχαχα Οι περισσότεροι απαντούσανε, όπως αυτός, όποτε και αν βρω την αλληλογραφία θα την παραθέσω.

Έφυγα! :wave:

Άβαταρ μέλους
Nandros
Phorum.gr user: Nandros
Τοποθεσία: Όπου συχνάζουν ναυτικοί και λοιπά κακοποιά στοιχεία

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Nandros » 23 Σεπ 2018, 21:36

jey_pap έγραψε:
23 Σεπ 2018, 17:03
ΑΛΟΓΟΜΟΥΡΗΣ έγραψε:

Μάλλον θα εννοούσε την αποκλειστικότητα στο να διαφεντεύει επί ανωτέρων και κατωτέρων λειτουργιών της, εφόσον τελεί εν αφυπνώσει-εγρηγόρσει. Στα λοιπά πρωτεύοντα και άλλα είδη, μπορεί να υπάρξει ανάπτυξη κάποιας περιοχής του εν δυνάμει λογικού επιπέδου, που όμως εξυπηρετεί (χωρίς να αυθεντεί -δεσπόζει σε) κατώτερες περιοχές της συνείδησης (επιβίωση, αυτοσυντήρηση, διαιώνιση, βιολογική αλληλεξάρτηση, θρέψη).
Τί γράφει ρε ο θεομπαίχτης! :003:
ΚΚΕ 6η Ολομέλεια: Κάναμε το διεθνιστικό μας καθήκον (εννοεί τον Συμμοριτοπόλεμο)
ΧΑ: Είμαστε η σπορά των ηττημένων του '45. Οι εθνικοσοσιαλιστές, οι φασίστες!

Cloud87
Phorum.gr user: Cloud87

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Cloud87 » 26 Σεπ 2018, 09:18

Plastic?
Ένα το Χελιδόνι κι η Ανοιξη ακριβή
Warn your gods about our wrath. None may stand against space marines.

jey_pap
Phorum.gr user: j_pap

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από jey_pap » 26 Σεπ 2018, 13:41

Ignoratio Elenchi (dilemma?).
«...γιατί σκοπός μας δεν είναι να μάθουμε πολλά. Σκοπός μας είναι μέσα από την εξάσκησή μας να φέρουμε σε κατάσταση κβαντισμού τον ίδιο το νου μας...»

mrx0

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από mrx0 » 29 Σεπ 2018, 10:23

Ε εντάξει μετά την τόσο μεγάλη λαϊκή απαίτηση να παραθέσω την αλληλογραφία μου με τον ιταλό ερευνητή, δε θα μπορούσα παρά να υπακούσω! :lol:

23/11/2013
Hello Marco!

I recently read your article on “Time from quantum entanglement” and a few thoughts came out of it which I would like to share.

dn24473-entangled-toy-universe-shows-time-may-be-an-illusion.html#.Uoyd9MRkMdi

“But if a hypothetical observer existed outside the universe, when they looked in, everything would appear stationary.”

Which implies that if someone, with a somewhat magical way, could exit the universe, time for him would be non-existent, or otherwise past, present and future would have been unified.

I came to the conclusions below:

1. Parmenides spoke of a static universe, while Heraclitus of a dynamic. The writer above wonders: “It means that the universe should not evolve. But of course we see evolution”. Combined with the fact that a hypothetical observer outside the universe would see everything static, maybe this is what happens: the universe that we all know and love is the dynamic part of everything. While the “space” outside of it is its static part. Parmenides was referring to the first, while Heraclitus to the second.

2. It seems that for the first time in history, there is a way to scientifically study the first part, the static, as there exists a strange relation between the two. The other side of a coin, the invisible side of the moon. Outside of the box.

3. I wonder whether the first part is the beginningless, imperishable, eternal and infinite, while the second the one with a start, perishable and finite.

4. I don’t know how all this is connected with the quantum zeno effect, where a quantum system, if continuously observed, remain static.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Zeno_effect

5. If we name our world Universe, while the space outside of it Eververse (!?), then if there are infinite universes, these would float as balls in the Eververse, like a say of those. The sea is the space that contains the Universes, it is outside of them. So there, in that sea, if there is a hypothetical observer, he would see all the universes as static. Universes are finite in the spacetime continuum, while the Eververse is infinite and eternal. (no spacetime there???)

6. I see that there is disagreement between you physicists whether time is an illusion or not. Maybe it’s like this, time in the universe is a reality and existent, while in the Eververse, it is non-existent. So that there is a hope of understanding of nature and of a unified theory of everything, it seems to me that this theory should necessarily take into account both the chronic universe and the a-chronic eververse. Therefore, physicists should somehow combine this into their equations, maybe somewhere time should be removed! At least you can try to see where that leads! That is, since your experiment showed that time in the eververse, as defined above, is non-existent, a theory of everything, that includes both universe and eververse, should take that into account! Maybe like this, you will reach an agreement with Lee Smolin, at least, and have a beer or two! Smile

7. I mean, if you think of spacetime, when is it a suitable moment for it to be created, if not outside of it? In an eternal ... kind of thing?

Please let me have your thoughts.

Best regards,

Dimitris
Και η απάντηση του Μάρκου:

29/11/2013
Dear Dimitris
thank for your interest in our researches.

δ έγραψε: Which implies that if someone, with a somewhat magical way, could exit the universe, time for him would be non-existent, or otherwise past, present and future would have been unified.

I came to the conclusions below:

1. Parmenides spoke of a static universe, while Heraclitus of a dynamic. The writer above wonders: “It means that the universe should not evolve. But of course we see evolution”. Combined with the fact that a hypothetical observer outside the universe would see everything static, maybe this is what happens: the universe that we all know and love is the dynamic part of everything. While the “space” outside of it is its static part. Parmenides was referring to the first, while Heraclitus to the second.

yes, this more or less is Page & Wootters idea, but one does not have an "outside part". The whole universe is static, but there are nor real "external observers" (yes this reminds Parmenides).
δ έγραψε: 2. It seems that for the first time in history, there is a way to scientifically study the first part, the static, as there exists a strange relation between the two. The other side of a coin, the invisible side of the moon. Outside of the box.

3. I wonder whether the first part is the beginningless, imperishable, eternal and infinite, while the second the one with a start, perishable and finite.

4. I don’t know how all this is connected with the quantum zeno effect, where a quantum system, if continuously observed, remain static.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Zeno_effect

quantum zeno also derives from quantum mechanics, but it is something different. Recently Saverio Pascazio wrote a review on that, that you can find on web.
δ έγραψε: 5. If we name our world Universe, while the space outside of it Eververse (!?), then if there are infinite universes, these would float as balls in the Eververse, like a say of those. The sea is the space that contains the Universes, it is outside of them. So there, in that sea, if there is a hypothetical observer, he would see all the universes as static. Universes are finite in the spacetime continuum, while the Eververse is infinite and eternal. (no spacetime there???)

As I mention PaW idea does not require an external universe really.
δ έγραψε: 6. I see that there is disagreement between you physicists whether time is an illusion or not. Maybe it’s like this, time in the universe is a reality and existent, while in the Eververse, it is non-existent. So that there is a hope of understanding of nature and of a unified theory of everything, it seems to me that this theory should necessarily take into account both the chronic universe and the a-chronic eververse. Therefore, physicists should somehow combine this into their equations, maybe somewhere time should be removed! At least you can try to see where that leads! That is, since your experiment showed that time in the eververse, as defined above, is non-existent, a theory of everything, that includes both universe and eververse, should take that into account! Maybe like this, you will reach an agreement with Lee Smolin, at least, and have a beer or two! Smile
My experiment simply offers a "visualisation" of PaW effect, it is not a proof.
δ έγραψε: 7. I mean, if you think of spacetime, when is it a suitable moment for it to be created, if not outside of it? In an eternal ... kind of thing?

Please let me have your thoughts.
Best regards,
Dimitris

sincerely yours
Marco

Marco Genovese, PhD

Spiros252
Διαχειριστής

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Spiros252 » 29 Σεπ 2018, 10:32

Κάπου είχαμε ξανακάνει μια συζήτηση πάνω σε αυτό νομίζω.
«Η παρουσία μας επιλέγει από ένα τεράστιο σύνολο μόνο σύμπαντα συμβατά με την ύπαρξή μας.
Αν και είμαστε μικροί και ασήμαντοι σε κοσμικό επίπεδο, αυτό μας κάνει κατά κάποιο τρόπο, κύριους της δημιουργίας»
Stephen Hawking

Spiros252
Διαχειριστής

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Spiros252 » 30 Σεπ 2018, 13:02

Η tipiti χάθηκε πάλι;
Stephen Hawking

Άβαταρ μέλους
tipiti klop

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από tipiti klop » 01 Οκτ 2018, 21:01

Spiros252 έγραψε:
30 Σεπ 2018, 13:02
Η tipiti χάθηκε πάλι;
Μα αφού ξανάρθα... :P

Spiros252
Διαχειριστής

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Spiros252 » 01 Οκτ 2018, 21:07

Άντε βρε.. πρέπει να ξαναζωντανέψουν οι επιστήμες.
Stephen Hawking

Άβαταρ μέλους
Cecily Anne

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Cecily Anne » 01 Οκτ 2018, 21:10

Νερό κι αλάτι.

Επίσης το πιο όμορφο συστατικό του κόσμου "αλατοπίπερο". Κάποτε κέρδισαν σε διαγωνισμό φωτογραφίας πρωτιά οι κόκκοι στο μικροσκόπιο.

Εικόνα
“I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn't ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog.”

Απάντηση

• Παραπλήσια Θέματα
    Απαντήσεις
    Προβολές
    Τελευταία δημοσίευση

Επιστροφή στο “Φιλοσοφία”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών