14χρονος καταθέτει (χρόνια μετά) την ιστορία της σεξουαλικής του εκμετάλλευσης από 24χρονη

Κοινωνικά θέματα, τάσεις, προβληματισμοί, απ’ όλο τον κόσμο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

14χρονος καταθέτει (χρόνια μετά) την ιστορία της σεξουαλικής του εκμετάλλευσης από 24χρονη

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 22:47

Το καταθέτει ως ιστορία που τον βασανίζει και δεν μπορούσε να πει σε κανέναν, χωρίς λέει να ζητά εκδίκηση.
SpoilerShow
My experience with Cinnpie

Throughout the entire summer of 2016 I had a sexual relationship with Cinnpie (Cinnamon as she was known as during that time). She was 24 and I was only 14 during my experiences. I was manipulated, used, and sexualized.

My entire life I loved competing in smash and when I was 14 that was pretty much all I did. I could only travel to the big tournaments (Xanadu, The Cave, Fantastic Smash) during the summer since they were on weekdays and I had school. Since I was 14 and couldn’t drive or anything, I would end up carpooling up to these tournaments. My friends and I would do it on a weekly basis and would travel up to the further away weeklies on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Cinnamon and I were really good friends with each other at the time from traveling to locals together so much and we ended up liking each other a lot. Sometime before the summer of 2016 Cinnamon initiated sexual conversations on snapchat with me and I would respond but I never truly knew if anything would come of it. Cinnamon and I would DM on Facebook and snapchat (her accounts on both are deleted currently and have been for a while) on a daily basis. The first sexual thing that happened between the two of us happened one night after we got back from one of the tournaments we traveled up to. After the tourney we went to the place we were staying at and once we got there everyone started playing smash and then Mario party after. People started drinking once we got back which happened regularly once we would reach where ever we would be staying for the night, but I would never drink myself. Something crazy ended up happening in the game we were playing and since I was a hyper kid I ran into the hallway towards the bathroom away from the main room we were all playing in as like a joke pop off. Cinnamon, who was pretty drunk at the time, then ran after me and tackled me to the ground and started to make out with me while laying on top of me. That incident probably happened for about 15-20 seconds and then after we just went back and kept playing. I was pretty much just in shock the entire time it was happening. I wasn’t really opposed to it though since I was 14 at the time and I liked her a lot. We spent basically every week together during that summer so that on top of the sexual things we would do made me start to develop pretty strong feelings towards her. That was one of many times I had a sexual experience with her, but I’m not going to go into details about every single time since some of them are a blur in my mind and I only remember probably 3 or 4 times vividly. We would usually sleep together most nights after the first incident happened and we would kiss a lot and cuddle during those nights. Our sexual relationship escalated as far as oral sex, but never as far as sexual intercourse. Our pseudo relationship lasted pretty much the entire summer and she played with my head so often during that time and it still really fucks with me to this day. I truly believe most of my mental issues stem from that summer and how she treated me. She would tell me things like “we can get together when you are 18”. She would make me periodically delete our Facebook messages and would constantly remind me that I couldn’t tell ANYONE (Even though that was obvious to me.) She would consistently gaslight me and make me question myself all the time while I was only 14 and still trying to find myself as a person. Not being able to tell anyone about my experiences ate away at me constantly. Having to see her after this period hurt me a lot and would consistently distract me at tournaments. I would have to play her in doubles tournaments on a weekly basis pretty much and she would be teaming with her boyfriend during those times. That would especially hurt me. I was super bitter about the whole thing and would BM every set in doubles I played vs them (You can still find youtube sets of me doing this at old smash 4 weeklies.) I never knew how to process these emotions at the time. I honestly still struggle to try and understand them to this day.

I could write for hours about my countless experiences during that summer but that would make this insanely long. My reason for writing this is so I can hopefully be at peace with my experiences finally. I’m so tired of having to be silent for years and years now, and I’m tired of hurting over it. I’m not looking for revenge or anything like I would’ve been back then when I was petty and immature. I am writing this in hopes to simply just be at peace with myself and move on from this period of my life. I have been depressed for so long in major part due to that summer. I’m tired of hurting over this and being afraid to speak out. I’ve lost many hours of sleep over this situation, writing this, and the thought of releasing this. If you’ve made it this far thank you for reading.
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sra3ds
🔻I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.🔻

Άβαταρ μέλους
Yochanan
Phorum.gr user: Yochanan

Re: 14χρονος καταθέτει (χρόνια μετά) την ιστορία της σεξουαλικής του εκμετάλλευσης από 24χρονη

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Yochanan » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 22:58

she smashed bros

υγ: σταναχωρη ιστορια αλλα δειχνει το κοστος αυτης της βρωμιας. ενας εφηβος μπορει να εχει πολλα χαρακτηριστικα ωριμου ατομου του φυλου του αλλα δεν ειναι καθολου το ιδιο κοντα διανοητικα και ψυχολογικα
Κυριάκος ο Χρυσογέννητος, του Οίκου των Μητσοτακιδών, Πρώτος του Ονόματός του, Κύριος των Κρητών και των Πρώτων Ελλήνων, Προστάτης της Ελλάδος, Μπαμπάς της Δρακογενιάς, ο Κούλης του Οίνοπα Πόντου, ο Ατσαλάκωτος, ο Απελευθερωτής από τα Δεσμά των Μνημονίων.

bolek

Re: 14χρονος καταθέτει (χρόνια μετά) την ιστορία της σεξουαλικής του εκμετάλλευσης από 24χρονη

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από bolek » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:02

συνηθως οι γυναικες εκμεταλευονται τους αντρες για το πορτοφολι τους αλλα μερικες ανωμαλες για το πεος τους
αυτες οι βλαμμενες ειναι αυτες που λεμε εμειναν με το πουλι στο χερι αντι να κοιταξουν να καλοπαντρευτουν..........

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:05

Dwarven Blacksmith έγραψε:
01 Ιούλ 2020, 22:47
You can still find youtube sets of me doing this at old smash 4 weeklies.
And sure enough, they did find them

Το ξανθό παιδάκι, και η κοκκινομάλλα.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Gordian Knot
Phorum.gr user: Gordian Knot

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Gordian Knot » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:13

01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:05
01 Ιούλ 2020, 22:47
You can still find youtube sets of me doing this at old smash 4 weeklies.
And sure enough, they did find them

Το ξανθό παιδάκι, και η κοκκινομάλλα.
Το ξανθό παιδάκι ζήτημα είναι να έχει κλείσει τα 12. Στην μαρτυρία του ο τύπος λέει πως είναι 14.
© Αντιτουρκική μούργα, γνωστός και ως «Βλαχάραπας της θαλάσσης» - Ανάθεμά με κι αν καταλαβαίνω τι πάει να πεί αυτό...
Σας μερσώ μαντάμ, ορέν ντουβάρ :lol:

Άβαταρ μέλους
Yochanan
Phorum.gr user: Yochanan

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Yochanan » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:18

οντως παιδακι φαινεται σε μια φαση στο μεσο. αηδια
Κυριάκος ο Χρυσογέννητος, του Οίκου των Μητσοτακιδών, Πρώτος του Ονόματός του, Κύριος των Κρητών και των Πρώτων Ελλήνων, Προστάτης της Ελλάδος, Μπαμπάς της Δρακογενιάς, ο Κούλης του Οίνοπα Πόντου, ο Ατσαλάκωτος, ο Απελευθερωτής από τα Δεσμά των Μνημονίων.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Dwarven Blacksmith

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Dwarven Blacksmith » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:18

Gordian Knot έγραψε:
01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:13
Το ξανθό παιδάκι ζήτημα είναι να έχει κλείσει τα 12. Στην μαρτυρία του ο τύπος λέει πως είναι 14.
Απλά μικροδείχνει. Το βίντεο είναι από το 2016. Σήμερα είναι 18.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Σωκράτης

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Σωκράτης » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:33

Εγώ εκτός από το παιδάκι λυπάμαι και την κοπέλα. Πιστεύω στην πρόληψη κι όχι στη διαιώνιση του προβλήματος με μοναδική πλέον αξία την ηθική εκτόνωση του πλήθους και την τιμωρητική ρητορική. Οι δικοί της θα είναι θλιμμένοι όπως και του παιδιού. Οι φιλόσοφοι κι οι λόγιοι της κάθε χώρας ως ειδικοί θα πρέπει να ασχοληθούν. η σεξουαλική υγεία βάλλεται από τα πολιτιστικά καθιερωμένα, τις ιδεολογίες που επικρατούν. Αλλά και η ψυχική κατάσταση των ανθρώπων βάλλεται καθημερινά. Έχουμε τότε αυξημένες πιθανότητες να μην προλάβουμε την αρρώστια που αργά η γρήγορα θα προστεθεί και το έγκλημα.

Άβαταρ μέλους
Gordian Knot
Phorum.gr user: Gordian Knot

Μη αναγνωσμένη δημοσίευση από Gordian Knot » 01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:33

01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:18
Gordian Knot έγραψε:
01 Ιούλ 2020, 23:13
Απλά μικροδείχνει. Το βίντεο είναι από το 2016. Σήμερα είναι 18.
Μικροδείχνει. Μάλιστα.
Αφού το έχεις διασταυρώσει, πάω πάσο.
Σε Ελλάδα & Ευρώπη τα τελευταία χρόνια συναντούμε το ακριβώς αντίθετο: Πλήθη ολόκληρα «προσφύγων» :roll: δηλώνουν 16 ενώ δείχνουν 36.
© Αντιτουρκική μούργα, γνωστός και ως «Βλαχάραπας της θαλάσσης» - Ανάθεμά με κι αν καταλαβαίνω τι πάει να πεί αυτό...
Σας μερσώ μαντάμ, ορέν ντουβάρ :lol:

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Διεθνή Κοινωνικά”

Phorum.com.gr : Αποποίηση Ευθυνών